1. Select one of the 22 sections in Article III (Bill of Rights) of the 1987 Philippine Constitution and discuss its significance. Include the specific provision in your answer.

For example,
                Article III, Section 1. No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law, nor shall any person be denied the equal protection of the laws.

Significance:
                Write your explanation here.

2. Compare the following Presidents who are still living today including the current President in terms of their performances while still in office: Ramos, Estrada, Arroyo, and Aquino. Who is the best president for you? Why? Who is the worst president? Why?

3. Select three of the following issues below and state whether or not you agree with these statements. Justify your answers.
                a. Our present presidential form of government should be changed to parliamentary form of government.
                b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
                c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians. 
                d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
                e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
                f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation.

40 comments:

Roselle Jorge said...

ROSELLE JORGE
BSIT
1.) Section 17 - No person shall be compelled to be a witness against himself
Significance: because they might lie on the court, and say things that never happened.. and can't resolve the problem.. because if they compelled people to be a witness against him they might say rumor things.. or maybe he's blackmailing the witness so the witness force to do it
2.) the best president for me is arroyo because arroyo is doing everything and i don't feel suffering, even though arroyo is corrupting still i don't feel any suffering..yes both of them are corrupting but i don't feel any suffer when arroyo become a president, the worst president for me is estrada because he's not doing his job.. he only think about him self, like how can he survive.? when he's not corrupting. when he became president before.. the philippine money decreases because of what his doing, and he always go to casino to waste money..
3.) A. rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens
- yes the rich must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens, because they receive higher money than poor people. for me, they should pay higher than poor. and poor people don't have to pay for their taxes because not all poor people can pay their taxes because some/all of them don't have jobs to pay for it..like if poor people have jobs.. and when they receive 9k per month. they don't have to pay poor their taxes. because it's not enough for there everyday needs, like richest people whom living in philippines they just wasting there money, buying cars and accessories for their own.. richest people must pay 25% of there salary and poor people don't have to pay for their taxes..
B.Same Sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians
- yes because every human raise in this world have the right to engaged weather your women,men,gays,lesbians. because each of them have a heart, to be loved and beloved by other people. even if your opposite or same gender.. where talking about gender here, not about government.. if gays love there same gender they have the right to be loved.. and government can't stop them if they love each other.. and other people don't have discriminate them. just like a man and woman.. if they love each other they can't never stop loving each other. even though the government don't allowed lesbian and gays in philippines or government will killed lesbian and gays in philippines the government will violent the human rights. for me they should allowed same sex marriage and without discriminate them.. because they just loving and following there heart..
C. sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in thailand.
- No, because if sex prostitution will be legal in philippines, all poor people will prostitution in there young age all the poor people will depend on being a prostitute and some of them will never work hard to be rich.. Yes they still become rich if they become prostitute but they will suffer.. and they can be sick.. from having aids..

jovelyn villar said...

Villar, Jovelyn E.
BSIT 1

1.SEC. 16.
All persons shall have the right to a speedy disposition of their cases before all judicial, quasi-judicial, or administrative bodies.
Significance:
Because many of us are experiencing slow progress of their cases, and some of us have paid the lawyers to not have a case.

2.For me the best president is Arroyo because she do her best to increase our economy although she cheated in the past national election and the worst president for me is Estrada because he did not do anything to increase our economy, and he is the one of the reason why Philippine economy was decrease.

3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
= because if RH bill will not approved by the Congress our population will increase and many of us will suffer.
d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
= I agree because the rich individuals get high amount of money than the poor citizens.

e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
= I will not agree because if the sex prostitution will be legal here in the Philippines many of young age are doing this. Especially the poor young age they will do it, to fill their everyday need. and it will cause a high population.

Anonymous said...

Bote Ricky M.
BSIT-1




1. SEC. 1.
No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law, nor shall any person be denied the equal protection of the laws.

Significance: Many people were killed and many people have no freedom, yet all people should be fairly poor or rich, but until now many people will die and will not be given justice,and the poor having this experience that will kill even innocent and until now many families who lost their loved ones, not given justice.

2.All was president of our country is still beautiful to the trend of our economy, but I have a one president that I can not even meet his service to our country and even though I do not know him, the people I hear her made good in our country and she is Maria Corazon Sumulong Cojuangco-Aquino ( was the 11th President of the Philippines and the first woman to hold that office in Philippine history. She is a good president she was kind and helpful to our country and loyal to God she is the Mother of Democracy for supporting him in the restoration of democracy in the Philippines, and she gave her best to solve a problem of our country. And the worst president for me is Estrada because he is the leader of "jueteng" and he corrupt the found of our country and he did not gave her best to solve the problem of our country.

3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
I am not approved in this bill because As a youth who loyal to God, I will follow right in the eyes of God as man, but the bill would conclude that it is a abortion their child,Certainly more than 1.billion population our country but RHBILL is an abortion, when we use the contraceptive we will not sure to gave pregnancy to the mother, though when they use has its effect on the baby, so it just not approved it a congress.

CABUDOY , MARIA VERONICA BSCS1 said...

1. Select one of the 22 sections in Article III (Bill of Rights) of the 1987Philippine Constitution and discuss its significance. Include the specific provision in your answer.

SEC.20
= No person shall be imprisoned for debt or non- payment of a poll tax.
SIGNIFICANCE
= Yes this is true that no person shall imprisoned but you are or you have the obligation to pay for the debt you have or barrowing money to another person which is the debtor but today they have the rights. To get some of your things at home where in you could not pay for you.debt this is some debtors policies. according to our government policies yiu are required to pay your tax.
2. Compare the following Presidents who are still living today including the current President in terms of their performances while still in office: Ramos, Estrada, Arroyo, and Aquino. Who is the best president for you? Why? Who is the worst president? Why?
=) for is the best president is Noynoy Aquino because he is not a corrupted person he is a good man he was able to stop the Wang wang for the good of fellowmen or citizens he what is right he even given a punishment to the corrupted people or even politicians he also stop weting because this is gambling .
=( for me the worst president is president Gloria Arroyo because of corruption lots of money she corrupted during her time.

3. Select three of the following issues below and state whether or not you agree with these statements. Justify your answer.
b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.

= I agree because he implemented the R.H. bill our population will increase and a lots of childrens will suffer because they cant or have an good education that will provide their parents if they have a big family and a lots of siblings. Specially if their parents was not able to finish their education no work it is hard for this to all Filipino citizens .


c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.

= Im not agree because this is ridiculous doings of people same sex marriage is a crucial God created a man for a woman. After our life here on earth “ God will jidge us according to our work and deeds” they don’t even know what they are doings.

d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
= It is not only the rich people who payed their tax even the other people who have their jobs or works or small business it is depend on their income or salary their company have the assesment to deduct it from their salary all company have this assesment to paid their taxavation even small people who work for the government s, companies, small business.

Anonymous said...

Malawig, Kayvin L.
BSIT 4

Section 7. The right of the people to information on matters of public concern shall be recognized.
Access to official records, and to documents and papers pertaining to official acts, transactions, or
decisions, as well as to government research data used as basis for policy development, shall be
afforded the citizen, subject to such limitations as may be provided by law.

Significance:
It is really important for the people to recognize on matters of public concern so that
people can monitor what official is doing whether it is right or wrong. There are times,
people's complain should be heard. And also the background and history particularly in
achievements, so people can vote wisely for the next election.

2. From the given presidents, I chose Arroyo as the best although. Many of her achievements were
done from 2001 like the economic growth in terms of gross domestic product(GDP).
The average of GDP is higher than previous recent presidents. Ramos has also contribution
in economy like energy and power generation and also peace and stability. I did not choose yet
Aquino because he is the new president and many of his achievement are not yet implemented
compare to arroyo from her many years of presidency. The image of president in Estrada as
womanizing, drinking and gambling is really worst. He is the worst.

3. > Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
- yes, it should be. Many people suffers from overpopulation. When a
country is overpopulated, there is a high rate of unemployment because
there are not enough jobs to support population. No job, no money.
This result in high level of crime rate by stealing thing to survive.
Also hardly enough food to support themselves and so on.
Clarification:
>>RH Bill is not an abortion because..
>> it refers only if there's a zygote or buntis na....

> Capital Punishment must be restored..
- it should be restored. Many people will scare to break a law.
The country will have the low level of crime rate. It will reflect
the image of the country.

> Sex prostitution
I don't like it to be made legal. It will reflect the country.
And also its effects, like having HIV, sexual harrassment,
battering, and so on.

Anonymous said...

Malawig, Kayvin L.
BSIT 4

Section 7. The right of the people to information on matters of public concern shall be recognized.
Access to official records, and to documents and papers pertaining to official acts, transactions, or
decisions, as well as to government research data used as basis for policy development, shall be
afforded the citizen, subject to such limitations as may be provided by law.

Significance:
It is really important for the people to recognize on matters of public concern so that
people can monitor what official is doing whether it is right or wrong. There are times,
people's complain should be heard. And also the background and history particularly in
achievements, so people can vote wisely for the next election.

2. From the given presidents, I chose Arroyo as the best although. Many of her achievements were
done from 2001 like the economic growth in terms of gross domestic product(GDP).
The average of GDP is higher than previous recent presidents. Ramos has also contribution
in economy like energy and power generation and also peace and stability. I did not choose yet
Aquino because he is the new president and many of his achievement are not yet implemented
compare to arroyo from her many years of presidency. The image of president in Estrada as
womanizing, drinking and gambling is really worst. He is the worst.

3. > Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
- yes, it should be. Many people suffers from overpopulation. When a
country is overpopulated, there is a high rate of unemployment because
there are not enough jobs to support population. No job, no money.
This result in high level of crime rate by stealing thing to survive.
Also hardly enough food to support themselves and so on.
Clarification:
>>RH Bill is not an abortion because..
>> it refers only if there's a zygote or buntis na....

> Capital Punishment must be restored..
- it should be restored. Many people will scare to break a law.
The country will have the low level of crime rate. It will reflect
the image of the country.

> Sex prostitution
I don't like it to be made legal. It will reflect the country.
And also its effects, like having HIV, sexual harrassment,
battering, immoral acts and so on.

cora_dolorzo@yahoo.com said...

Dolorzo, Cora E.
BSE-English 2

1. Article III Section 7- The right of the people to information on matters of public concern shall be recognized. Access to official records, and to documents, and papers pertaining to official acts, transactions, or decisions, as well as government research data used as basis for policy development, shall be afforded the citizen, subject to such limitations as may be provided by law.

Significance:

It will make denunciation of government more factual, responsible, and effective. It will reduce public suspicion of officials and thus foster rapport and harmony between the government and the people.

2. The best President for me is Erap Estrada because He is not a corrupt public official, He increased the salary of all public employee during His term. The worst President for me is Gloria Arroyo because she always cheated during elections, Her husband Mike Arroyo link in many controversy of corruption.

3. (1.) Same-sex marriage marriage should not be allowed in our country because they are the reason of many diseases that an individual could experience like, UTI, STD, and many more.

(2.) Rich individual must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens, i agree on it because they are the one who has the capacity to pay for the tax and compare to their income with the poor they should pay higher tax.

(3.) Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed " unforgivable sin" against our nation. I agree on this because criminals are not afraid of doing offenses because for them they can be acquitted if they had money for the "pyansa" but if this capital punishment will be restored they will think 3 times and even 10 times if they will continue committing an offense because they will afraid to die.

Anonymous said...

1. Art III-Sec IV
"NO LAW SHALL BE PASSED ABRIDGING THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, OF EXPRESSION, OR OF THE PRESS, OR THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE PEACEABLY TO ASSEMBLE AND PETITION THE GOVERNMENT FOR TEH REDNESSOF GRIEVANCES."

-> For me, Freedom of Speech very important simply because as a democratic country so we have the freedom to express our concerns and feelings.


2. The best president for me is Joseph Ejercito Estrada,why? simply because although he was a gambler but he made all of his responsibilities as a president of the Philippines specially to those who are poor. in his tenure, i can't feel the word "poverty" becasue he can handle well his duties and responsibilities to our country.

-> The worst president for me is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, i can say that she is "selfish" she's only thinking about her own happiness and interest. She left her throne as a president of the Philippines that full of debts.

3. (A). Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
-> Even if im still a student but im aware in my sorroundings. Im agree with reproductive health bill, simply because I know that this bill will help our country to lessen the poverty that we are facing of. In our situation today, we should be "Practical".

(B). Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.

-> I disagree regarding with this issue, it's because it would bring violence and bad example to the youth. Anyway THAILAND and PHILIPPINES are different in terms of traditions, belief and etc. so we should not compare our country to them.

(C). Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.

-> I disagree, because God created only man and woman. Ans same sex marriage is a sin in front of the people and ofcourse in the eyes of God.


MARA CLEA ARCANGELES
BSIT-11

Mary Joy Abinal said...

Mary Joy Abinal


1. Section 14. (1) No person shall be held to answer for a criminal offense without due process of law.


significance:
*we should not judge a person while under the process of discretion
Because we have the right to defend ourselves against a person alleged.
example is simply someone who accused him for a crime he has not made ​​it so to justify the case went up to him he must go through the process of Judgement to explain the truth.

2. for me the best president is Maria Corazon Cojuangco Aquino Because somehow that she has shown an ability to be a women president of a country.
and we know everyone who works for the good of our country. and although she died we prove she became important to our country and its people because until now she still recognized the man as a woman who was a good president.
for me the worst president is Joseph Ejercito Estrda because concentrated on the difficulties experienced by Filipinos in his administration he never had been able to develop our country somehow. and also I believe was one cause why he buried in debt our country.

3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
significance:
* yes i agree to that issue is because to reduce our population because it is one of the causes why until now we are having difficulty in our country.

c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
significance: i don't agree for that issue is becausebecause they violate church law.

d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
significance: just right that rich people pay high taxes because poverty as poor people.

Anonymous said...

legaspi, beverly s.
bscs-1
10-14-11

1.Article 3 section.4 No laws shall passed abridging the freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for redress of grieveance.
No law shall be passed the freedom of speech because anyone have freedom to speech.


2.For me,I choose President Ramos because he is a good leader.his administration have a good tenure.
the worst president is president Arroyo because during her administration they have more mistaken. One is corruption, she is one corrup person or leader in our country, didn't improved our country because of her doing.


3. A.RHB must be approved by the congress as soon as possible.
I agree this statement because our country will increase population if we cannot follow the reproductive health bill.

B. same sex merriage should allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
I agree this statement because same sex merriage is a big sin for GOD.
God create us to follow for his.
C. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor.
I agree this statement because rich person have more business so its particularly pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.

Anonymous said...

Angelo D. Mesana
BSIT-1

1. Sec. 2
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable researches and seizure of whatever nature and for any purpose shall be inviolable.

Significance:
the ordinary people has a right to defend himself against the higher authority, if he or she has a warrant of arrest.The higher authority shall not force the accused person even they have the authority to do it, if the accused is not in the place and his only son is there. And the police want to force the son of accused to search the house, the police has violent the people and forcing to search even the accused is not in their house.So we has a right to secure our houses even their is a warrant of arrest that has.

2.For me the good president is Corazon Aquino because she is the first woman in Republic of the Philippines and she back the democracy of our country and she is very helpful president on his term. And for my worst president is Joseph Ejercito Estrada because he spend his money just for the "jueteng" but his alliance is use Estrada just for the "jueteng" to black mail him.

3.C. Same sex-marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.

For me it should not be approved because first of all a God created only man and woman not gay and lesbian, if this will approved by the government, they also mortal sin to God, and if they have the same sex marriage it's a new habit here in the Philippines. So the governmet should not approve it.

Anonymous said...

Baguio, Lovelia Michael L.
BSCS

1. Article III, Sec. No law shall be passed abridging the freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances.
Significance: This Section of the Article III ,1987 Philippine Constitution states that everyone has the right to speak weather it is positive or negative, this means that everyone has the freedom to express himself through speech, drawings, writings etc. that's why we are lucky to be able to express ourselves without anyone condemning.

2. For me the best president would be Mr. Joseph Estrada, because he concentrated on education and on the poor. He made programs for those poor people who can't afford education also he created the Presidential Anti-Organized Crime Task Force (PAOCTF) which aims to minimize kidnapping and car theft that also gave the PNP a record of High Rating of trust from the people. I admire his contributions to our country, he gave high budget for education and also he tried to bring down the cost of medicine. He was loved by the people for he's works; And the worse president that is still living is Mrs. Gloria Arroyo. She contributed good roads and her administration was called the strong republic for she gave orders and she sees to it that what she plans will happen, but it shows in the news that the former president have taken a billion of the "Kaban ng Bayan" and she also cheated on the 2004 elections. For me she's the worse because from the corruption that she made, she wont face the consequences. Politicians got sick when they are in big trouble.

3. C.Same sex marriage should not be allowed in our society. Man is for woman and a woman is only for man. I don't discriminate gays and lesbians, actually I have friends like them, my point is that it's okay to be a gay or lesbian but to have a relationship with your same gender, that's not fine. There should be limits.
E. Sex prostitution should not be legal. Many sites in computer and different places were you can see Filipino women selling themselves for money, some of them are minors and some of them are abused, if prostitution would be legal then it would be normal to these, everyone would dare to do so and it could result to broken families, abusement of filipino women and not only women even men too. I don't want to walk on the streets or while I'm riding on a jeep I would see women sell their bodies, it would be like a market with sex prostitutes on sale.
and lastly letter F. Capital punishments should not be a form of punishment for our life is only given to us by God, therefore God is the one who have the right to take life from one self. If Capital punishment would be be legal, the right of the accused to regret his sin would be taken away. There are a lot of punishments that could scare a criminal to do crime, it just have to be consistent and it must be acted.

Anonymous said...

1. Section 17 - No person shall be compelled to be a witness against himself
Significance: because they might lie on the court, and say things that never happened.. and can't resolve the problem.. because if they compelled people to be a witness against him they might say rumor things.. or maybe he's blackmailing the witness so the witness force to do it
2.All was president of our country is still beautiful to the trend of our economy, but I have a one president that I can not even meet his service to our country and even though I do not know him, the people I hear her made good in our country and she is Maria Corazon Sumulong Cojuangco-Aquino ( was the 11th President of the Philippines and the first woman to hold that office in Philippine history. She is a good president she was kind and helpful to our country and loyal to God she is the Mother of Democracy for supporting him in the restoration of democracy in the Philippines, and she gave her best to solve a problem of our country. And the worst president for me is Estrada because he is the leader of "jueteng" and he corrupt the found of our country and he did not gave her best to solve the problem of our country.
3. 3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
= because if RH bill will not approved by the Congress our population will increase and many of us will suffer.
d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
= I agree because the rich individuals get high amount of money than the poor citizens.

reposted by Don Jimenez Macarubbo (BSIT)
I believed in their opinions

Anonymous said...

BAGUIO, RACHEL R.
BSCS-I
Oct.15,2011

Section 18:
1.) No person shall be detained solely by reason of his political beliefs and aspiration.
2.)No involuntary servitude in any form shall exist except as a punishment for a crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted.

SIGNIFICANCE:No person shall be imprisoned for dept or none payment of a poll tax.
Debtor's prisons are not legal.You cannot be arrested just for being behind on paying your debts. you can still be arrested if they can demonstrate that you had no intention of it back at the timeyou incurred the debt.



2.)For me, Ramos is the best president because he have many accomplishments like our economy improved.Before, we can't see people loitering in a public place.My worst president is Arroyo because she's corrupt and misruled to our country.


3.) C.SAME SEX MARRIAGE
I disagree because whatever you do, your always the same sex and I believe that man is for woman and woman is for men only.

D. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizen because rich people have there own business and they don't have any problem like food, shelter and of course money but nowadays,the rich become richer and the poor become poorer.

E.For me, sex prostitution must not approved there in our country.What if we have this in our country? I think many teenage today will be in their wrong path.

Anonymous said...

Meriam E. Ogatis
BSIT - 1

1. Section 4. No law shall be passed abridging the freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances.

Significance: The basis of this provision on freedom of expression is that our society is a democratic society wherein the question on who will rule is ultimately based on public opinion. However, this is made impossible unless everyone is allowed to speak out their mind and compete in the free market place of ideas.

2. For me, GMA tops the list.
She has a good performance before she became president.She has impressive educational background and leadership skills.She has a remarkable talent when it comes to delivering speech. She can carry the Philippines in all affairs of the world. With her administration the Philippines morale is uplifted and our country became well-known. With her strong leadership she gained the respect of the people even the military leader.

There's no such thing as a worst president because first and foremost they have accomplish something great and all of them accomplish something that made our country better.

3. c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.

No. The bible teaches that it is "ABOMINATION"
Leviticus 18:22 King James Version
22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
King James Version (KJV)
13.If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
No. The Bible teaches that sex is a good gift from God to any heterosexual couple who in love and law promise enduring and exclusive fidelity to one another. Sex is God’s gift to every bride and groom, to be unwrapped on the honeymoon and enjoyed throughout the marriage. In short, scripture highly approves of sexual intimacy between a man and a woman for the purposes of pleasure, love and procreation, provided they have committed themselves to one another in the covenant of marriage.
Prostitution is forbidden.

f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation.

Yes.These capital punishment must be restored so that the people who intentionally commit crime would have fear in doing such cases.

Anonymous said...

joven rey lopez
bsit-1


1.SEC. 16.
All persons shall have the right to a speedy disposition of their cases before all judicial, quasi-judicial, or administrative bodies.
Significance:
Because many of us are experiencing slow progress of their cases, and some of us have paid the lawyers to not have a case.

2.All was president of our country is still beautiful to the trend of our economy, but I have a one president that I can not even meet his service to our country and even though I do not know him, the people I hear her made good in our country and she is Maria Corazon Sumulong Cojuangco-Aquino ( was the 11th President of the Philippines and the first woman to hold that office in Philippine history. She is a good president she was kind and helpful to our country and loyal to God she is the Mother of Democracy for supporting him in the restoration of democracy in the Philippines, and she gave her best to solve a problem of our country. And the worst president for me is Estrada because he is the leader of "jueteng" and he corrupt the found of our country and he did not gave her best to solve the problem of our country.

Same Sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians
- yes because every human raise in this world have the right to engaged weather your women,men,gays,lesbians. because each of them have a heart, to be loved and beloved by other people. even if your opposite or same gender.. where talking about gender here, not about government.. if gays love there same gender they have the right to be loved.. and government can't stop them if they love each other.. and other people don't have discriminate them. just like a man and woman.. if they love each other they can't never stop loving each other. even though the government don't allowed lesbian and gays in philippines or government will killed lesbian and gays in philippines the government will violent the human rights. for me they should allowed same sex marriage and without discriminate them.. because they just loving and following there heart..

Anonymous said...

daniel ballesteros
bsit-1

1.) Section 17 - No person shall be compelled to be a witness against himself
Significance: because they might lie on the court, and say things that never happened.. and can't resolve the problem.. because if they compelled people to be a witness against him they might say rumor things.. or maybe he's blackmailing the witness so the witness force to do it
2.For me the best president is Arroyo because she do her best to increase our economy although she cheated in the past national election and the worst president for me is Estrada because he did not do anything to increase our economy, and he is the one of the reason why Philippine economy was decrease.
3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
I am not approved in this bill because As a youth who loyal to God, I will follow right in the eyes of God as man, but the bill would conclude that it is a abortion their child,Certainly more than 1.billion population our country but RHBILL is an abortion, when we use the contraceptive we will not sure to gave pregnancy to the mother, though when they use has its effect on the baby, so it just not approved it a congress.

Anonymous said...

1.article III,section:16
All persons shall have the right to a speedy disposition of their cases before all judicial, quasi-judicial, or administrative bodies.
Significance:
Because many of us are experiencing slow progress of their cases, and some of us have paid the lawyers to not have a case.
2.for me was President Estrada factor in knowing him only president who paid the debt to World Bank there to prove that he did not corrupt president.
He just gave chief Mindanao peace and decrease the number of criminality going on in our society, stopped the corruption among the national police and had the discipline to leadership.
presence of many foreign investors to provide jobs for our countrymen who are unemployed.
the worst President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo for all he controlled even our judiciary he can be ordered for all its errors can slip through to cover his sins that made even the gross offense
gross electoral fraud became greedy with power and wealth
The spending of enormous value to his departure overseas and bring towards her worthless henchman, while many of his compatriots are starving while they enjoy the embezzlement of government money should be used in this important matter.
just indifferent to poor self-interest just thinking of how to indulge in power and wealth.
3.b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
=as to prevent the escalation as a family would then meet the needs of the whole family.
d.Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
=should only be given substantial taxes because he has the ability to pay. while the poor is only correct their income needs in the daily or insufficient
f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation.
=should only enforce the imposition of penalties for offenders or make terrible guilt for such discipline will each or avoid the mistakes of a man

Magliquian,Ron Allan Y.
1-BSIT

harold peter q medina said...

harold peter q medina
bshrm

1.No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law, nor shall any person be denied the equal protection of the laws.

Significance: Many people were killed and many people have no freedom, yet all people should be fairly poor or rich, but until now many people will die and will not be given justice,and the poor having this experience that will kill even innocent and until now many families who lost their loved ones, not given justice.

2. the best president for me is arroyo because arroyo is doing everything and i don't feel suffering, even though arroyo is corrupting still i don't feel any suffering..yes both of them are corrupting but i don't feel any suffer when arroyo become a president, the worst president for me is estrada because he's not doing his job.. he only think about him self, like how can he survive.? when he's not corrupting. when he became president before.. the philippine money decreases because of what his doing, and he always go to casino to waste money..


3.

Anonymous said...

Santos, Mark Jenuel R.
BSIT


1. Article III Sec.2
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures of whatever nature and for any purpose shall be inviolable, and no search warrant or warrant of arrest shall issue except upon probable cause to be determined personally by the judge after examination under oath or affirmation of the complainant and the witnesses he may produce, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

Significance: A police that doesn't have any search warrant is don't have a right to enter the house of the person they want to arrest. Even if they have a search warrant they are also don't have a right to enter to the house of the person that they will arrest if the one they will arrest is not their in the house. That is the one of the example of the section 2.

2.For me the best president is In my opinion the best president for me would be Ferdinand Marcos, that's because it was only in his time where our government was a dictatorial one and not a democratic one, he was the only president who most or rather all of the filipinos feared, for the fact that he could kill you anytime. And he was really, really smart. And I think the worst president is Arroyo because, she is the one that corrupt the fund of our country and maybe if she don't cheated in the last 2001 maybe Fernando Poe Jr. is our president in the year of 2004-2010.

3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
I think I agree on this Reproductive Health Bill. Because it is for our own good, but the CBCP is not agree on this RH Bill. Because it is against to God. Maybe if all filipino agree on this RH Bill I think the grow of our population will decrease.

Anonymous said...

Hernia, Riza N. BSIT

1) Article III, Section 21. No person shall be twice put in jeopardy of punishment for the same offense. If an act is punished by a law and an ordinance, conviction or acquittal under either shall constitute a bar to another prosecution for the same act.
Significance:
An accused would not have a double or twice punishment with the same offense and he/she is not-guilty decision. or an accused would not be in danger because it's against in our Bill of Rights.

2) The best President for me is President Aquino because he not neglect our country. if there is a disaster in our country he not neglected or he do some way to help the people that affect their economy by the disaster. our president must take good care his country because this is his work.And the worst President for me is President Arroyo because when she was the President of the Philippines the everyday life of every Filipino is difficult because the price of every commodity is increase but she have a good work in our country because when she was the President the RORO or Roll-on Roll-off start that ride by the vacationist or going to their province.

3) C) Same-sex marriage
- I'm not agree with this issue because in our world only women and man created by God. I'm not against with the gays and lesbians but this is not good if women to women or man to man relationship, while if what is have in women there have with her partner that also a women.
D) Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
- I agree with this issue because rich people have a much money than the poor people. Rich people have more investment in the business here in the Philippines than the poor people that insufficient in their money in their every salary.
F) Capital Punishment
- I'm not agree in this issue because that every people in the prison is guilty some of them is accused only.

Anonymous said...

Julie Macasa
BSCS II

PHILIPPINE GOVERNMENT AND CONSTITUTION


1. SECTION 4
No law shall be passed abridging the freedom of speech, expression,or pf the press,or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for press of grievance.
- In this section,meaning to say, the constitional freedom of speech and expression, and of the press, otherwise known as the freedom of expression,implies the right to freely utter and publish whatever one pleases w/o previous restraint, and to be proted against any responsibility for so doing as long as it does not violate the law, or injure someones character, population or business. It includes the specific guarantees of free speech and free press, the right to assembly and petition,the right to form asssocaitons or societies not contrary to lwa, and the right to religious freedom.
2.as of now,didn't know yet if the performance of current president Ninoy Aquino will be good as will as the other previous president.But,base on my observation for those who are sat down as a president of country,is ESTRADA. Why? Simply because instead of his duty to our government is to make our country peacefull, he is the one who started to made our country which will be belong to the poorest country. He is a most corrupted man.

3.b. Reproductive health bill must be approved by the congress as soon as possible.
- As we know about what we observe since before, uor poverty was increasing. So, therefor this proposal aims to lessen the risk of over population. To prevent this matter growing, the congress passed/proposed some intervention to reduced the risk of it.

charlyn mae comandante said...

1.No person shall be deprived of life liberty and property without due process of law,no shall any person be denied the equal protection of the law.
significance:
being a human we have three alienable rights the life as protected by due process the prohibition against its deprivation without due process extends to all the limbs and faculties by which life is enjoyed.The liberty denotes not merely freedom from physical restraint, and the property we have the right to own.use,transmit and even destroy.
2.Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
She is the worst president for me she is the most corrupt president in the Philippines president Gloria receive negative performance ratings according to the survey she corrupt the money of the people Gloria fell into the embarrassing position of being adjudged by the people because she did not do her responsibility as a president and she always cheating during election because it is the only way for her to win.
Noynoy Aquino
Noynoy Aquino is the best president for me among the four president Gloria, Estrada, and Ramos .Because Aquino do her responsibility as a president he tried her best to improve the economy of the Philippines he did not corrupt the money he is honest to the people because he wanted that our county become more progressive to the next generation like to the other county. He can fix and solve problem in a shortime and especially he did not discouraged to the people for fulfilling his promises and also he did not want to destroy the image of her mother Cori Aquino and lastly Noynoy Aquino have faith in God.
3.
1.RH-BILL
For me I do not agree the RH-Bill because it can cause bad to our country and it is against to god if you want to save your soul do not use RH-Bill the disadvantages of using this bill is many of the students will using this and many were married at early age and it is bad to mothers health they will sacrifice the effects of using this bill. I just want to know that the people who implement this law they did not concern for your health they concern for our population.
2. Same sex marriage
I don’t agree same sex marriage will be legalized in the Philippines because according to the bible that god created the men and woman and there is no other than that and it is against to the church. And it is not good to see the people who marry with the same sex. It is bad to the family because they can’t have children they can brought up their own child to produce from their own blood what if same sex marriage will be legal in the Philippines and the president will implement the Rh=bill of course the number of people were getting smaller and it can affect to our economy.

3.Capital punishment of lethal injection electric chair must be restored as a form of punishment.
. For me this is not the solution of that issue because there is no sin that unforgivable in every individuals if we know how to forgive an forget .If we go through and implement that kind of rules all the individuals who commit to punish in that way. I’m really sure that they can correct and clean their sin to change and realize that they are mistaken and chance to change from bad to good. If God can forgive how about us if we truly love God we can do it for his glory and follow god rules. Because I know that only God can do punishment for this people, he has the right to punish to this creature because God knows everything….

roldhan_27 said...

Roldhan A. Dasalla
BSIT - 1


Phil. Government and constitution



1 •Article III, Section 4. No shall be passed abridging the freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances.

Significance:
•For me, it`s an advantage to us because if government shall passed a law abridging to this section, no one could express their own opinions about what is wrong with the government, the people can`t suggest some things to help government official to solve some of the problem of out government. And if the government has a law abridging in this section what will happen to the people or our country? It can cause chaos between the civilian and government official.

2. Compare the following Presidents who are still living today including the current President in terms of their performances while still in office: Ramos, Estrada, Arroyo, and Aquino. Who is the best president for you? Why? Who is the worst president? Why?

•The best president for me is President Aquino, because as a civilian under his administration, I saw his desperate and perseverance to change the image of the government of the Philippines to good and imprison all those Former and present government official who make/making a elegancy in government.
•The worst president for me is Former President Arroyo, because all decision he made is full of elegancy and corruption. And up until now all corruption cases accusing to her is in court.

3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
• I agree in this statement, why? Because I’d like the government to control the population of Filipinos so that the would be able to protect the country`s economic development in bankrupt and reduce the poverty of the people.

Alfredo F. Lazaro Jr. said...

BSCS-I

1.Article III,Section 4.No law shall be passed abridging the freedom of speech,of expression, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances.

Signficance :
Freedom of expression or speech is very importance to each and everyone of us because without this that just mean that we are not a democratic country. Every one can express there own opinions but at the same time we are responsible to whatever we will say for example about the government. We must be careful for what we are going to say. We have freedom of speech but there are always limitations.

2.For me the best president Noynoy Aquino, because he is the current president now and I became interested and aware now in politics. I can see that he is doing his job even though poverty in the Philippines is not yet solve. There are still many years to come to prove that Aquino is an effective president. The worst president for me is Gloria Arroyo because there are so many issues to her administration about corruption and etc.

3.Reproductive Health Bill - I agree because our population is getting bigger ad I think this bill can help us reduce or lessen the population growth of the Philippines.
Same sex Marriage - I disagree because I believe that god only creates two gender, the male and the female, and the male only belongs to a female and vise-versa.
Sex Prostitution - I disagree because if sex prostitution will be made legal to the Philippines many Filipinos will surely abuse this legality and it will lead many problems and issues.

Anonymous said...

MARK ANGELO M BASILIO
BSIT-1

1.SEC. 16.
All persons shall have the right to a speedy disposition of their cases before all judicial, quasi-judicial, or administrative bodies.
Significance:because some many people suffer the delay progress cases..and theirs no equality of that particular situation...

2.for me the best president is joseph estrada because he is a good president she was kind and helpful to our country and loyal to God she is the Mother of Democracy for supporting him in the restoration of democracy in the Philippines, and she gave her best to solve a problem of our country. And the worst president for me is Estrada because he is the leader of "jueteng" and he corrupt the found of our country and he did not gave her best to solve the problem of our country.

3.b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
I was originally doing a research on the education system of the Philippines when I stumbled upon the news of the Reproductive Health bill still under debate, which eventually led me to a blog, AlterNation 101 in blogspot, where I read his take on the issue:

"I cannot fathom how promoting parental responsibility and financing everyone's freedom to have sex irresponsibly could mix together. Surely, the proposed law spreads around nice words such as responsibility, healthcare, freedom, choice, development, rights, equality, couples, etc. Yet it is nothing but an attempt to remove God from our government and society."

I cannot help but ponder on this fallacious statement and had me thinking about my stand on RH bill. The statement generally stands on an illusion that one is not a Catholic if you dare support this bill. First of all, the bill does not, as the blogger Sef Dudeo distastefully puts it, "finance everyone's freedom to have sex irresponsibly." And if we're reading the same bill at all, it actually does the complete opposite. Second, one can support family planning that implements parental responsibility and still be a good Catholic.

I cannot interpret the RH bill as "anti-life." My definition of anti-life would be to completely deprive of the people of access to such knowledge.

What exactly is being pro-life? Because there is nothing "pro-life" about unwanted children being born in hostile conditions, being forced to beg on the streets and relying on people's change and leftovers. Not so many of these children are lucky to rise from these poor circumstances. Majority of them repeat this vicious cycle well into their adulthood.

Anonymous said...

Arman A. lacanlale
BSIT – I

1. Article III. Section 21. No person shall be twice put in jeopardy of punishment for the same offense. If an act is punished by a law and an ordinance, conviction or acquittal under either shall constitute a bar to another prosecution for the same act.

Significance:
Its significance is they should not punish again those who had punished already because they already paid their sins and I think that is enough.

2. I would rather choose our current President, President Benigno Noynoy Aquino because his a good president for me unlike Gloria Macapagal Arroyo she does corruption in our country and she cheats in election during her term. Now our former president Gloria Macapagal is facing a lot of problems because of all the things that she had done.
3. B. reproductive health bill must approved by the congress as soon as possible because
D. Rich individual must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens because they had enough money to pay higher taxes and I think it’s fair. Unlike poor citizens that sometimes their wages is not enough to support their daily needs.

Anonymous said...

RIOBELEN D. VERZOSA
I-BSIT

1. ATRICLE III , Section 4
No law shall be passed abridging the freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the Government for redress of grievances.
SIGNIFICANCE :
I believe that every citizen has the right to speak whatever they want against the government but everybody must know the responsibility and the consequences of what we are stating.

2. the best president for me is the former President Joseph Estrada because he priors education and the poor , and the worst president for me is Arroyo because although corruption is inevitable to most politicians , she is the most corrupt among them all though she is one of the president who raised our economy.

3. * a. Our present presidential form of government should be changed to parliamentary form of government.
-i do not agree with these statement because the right to vote of the people will be halt.
* b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
-I agree with these . So that the rapid population growth will be prevented.

* f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation.
-i disagree! because killing life is a mortal sin from GOD . Only GOD has the right to take away ourlives.

Anonymous said...

Miranda,Shelly Pauline J.
BSIT - 1

1.SEC. 2
The right of the peole to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures of whatever nature and for any purpose shall be inviolable, and no search warrant or warrant of arrest shall issue except upon probable cause to be determined personally by the judge after examination under oath or affirmation of the complainant and the witnesses he may produce, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

Significance :In this section , this gives protection to any civilian accused or not accused of any crime.it solidifies the rights of the people to keep safe or private what they think is unreasonable to be investigated by any authority.

2.for me the best president in terms of performance is Arroyo, because she ic competent and she is knowledgeable to economic issues w/c is the primary problem of the country , even though i also think she is guilty of being corrupt.
and the worst president for me is estrada because he was the incompetent for the position.
3.B.Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
*YES ,because our country is over populated and it is one of government biggest problem that affects our economy. if RH Bill is approved i think sooner unemployment rate will be lower.
E.Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
*maybe we have low job opportunities but legalizing prostitution its notan option . we must focus on how we can give undergrads or uneducated filipinos to opportunity to utilize their skill in term of earning money.
C. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
*i do not agree w/ same sex marriage because for me it violates morality. also it will deteriorate the sacredness of marriage.

marelou rosalena said...

Marelou Rosalena
Section 1 in article III bill of rights no person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law,no shall any person be denied the equal protection of the law.
in this section in article III bill of rights this means that being a human we have our three alienable rights which is the life that we use to enjoy and explore in this beautiful world,liberty that embraces the right of man to use the faculties that been endowed by the God, and last is the property that may refer to the things of ourselves or the right over a thing,our right to own,use transmit and even to destroy, subject to right of the state and other persons.It not merely the extinction of human existence it is prohibited in the constitution of deprivation of life,liberty and property because it is our alienable rights as human and it is important.
2.For me, its Gloria Macapagal Arroyo because if even shes corrupting the money of the people in our nation she done so many improvement in our country during his term of office or shall we say during her administration. She done like housing loan,many people or many poor people that being help by arroyo, for me her performance is great and worthy for all of the Filipinos used to be help by Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.
3.
1.same sex marriage
For me the issue of same sex marriage or gay marriage is one of the controversy that captured so many attention of our country,there so many opinion and fact comes from different people, for me it is forbidden in the thought and words of God but we have the right to choose who's capable for our love or we have the right to love.
2. Rh-bill
for me the issue of Rh-bill it is a good for our country because as we have notice today our population becomes more bigger at it is right to stop this increase population in our country and this bill can help us, we should practical sometimes.
3.And the third issue that i choose is the rich should pay higher taxes than the poor, yes it is right the the rich people should pay higher taxes than poor because the rich people have their enough salary or income to pay taxes than the poor that don't have their enough salary to pay their perspective taxes, but in one side whether you are rich or poor it is our obligation to pay the right taxes.

Anonymous said...

Chona N. Nuada BSIT I

Article III Section 4

"No law shall be passed abridgng the freedom of speech, of expression, or of the pess, o the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances."

Significance:
Everybody deserve to have the freedom of expression in some legal ways as long as they are expressing truth and equality. Through this freedom, we can express the things that is in our thoughts and the things that we should say in accordance to the law and to the public.this is where we can make changes and make new ones as well.

2.Every presidents that sat on the presidential chair aims to restore, maintain, and protect the welfare of his people.From the Ramos regimen unto the current president, I can say that Gloria Arroyo did a great part in changing the lives of the filipino people inspite those issues that associates her term.I still believe that she did her part specially when it comes the enrichment of the lives of the Filipino people.
3. Sex prostitution is a big crime if ever that this proposal will be legalized here in the Philippines.It can also promote the growth of those STDs just like HIV-AIDS and a lot more that associates it.It can also be the root of crimes like rape and murder.
* I age to the proposal of making the reproductive health bill legal.In this part of our lives, we really need to seek for an intervention on how to lessen the population growth of our country.With this, we can expect a nice and poverty free country...
* I disagree to the proposal of same-sex marriage here in the Philippines because we all know that God created just two human beings and that is a man and a woman and same sex relationships are forbidden according to the bible.

Anonymous said...

Rosechell I. Mata
BSIT-1
ANSWER:
Article 3, Section 14 No person shall be held to answer for a criminal offense without due process of law.

The article had a law, it do we called Due Process of law. The law refers to when I can not shut up hearing someone because it may not yet convicted. Also involves the Right Of Amparu indicating that the witness must attend and present in court.
2. Arroyo VS. Aquino, In every moment of their tenure will say I also have helped each other. Arroyo has also done poorly or acceptable to society and people of the Philippines as Aquino. No man is perfect all of us and even the smart people can be wrong. Aquino is the best than Arroyo compared to the larger family of Aquino helped than Arroyo.
3. Reproductive Health Bill
I am against in this issue because here because it could damage the lives of people especially the youth. Same Sex Marriage This loving marriage of two years, if I asked them to agree and approve because this issue is the reason to be happy the two people. It MUST rich pay higher taxes is the payment of wealthy people, the tax is so important whether you’re poor or rich no matter what status in life is your responsibility to pay taxes.

ivy roy paring said...

Ivy Roy Paring
BSIT-1

1.
Section 4. No law shall be passed abridging the freedom of speech, of expression, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and petition the government for redress of grievances.
Significance:
We all have the right to speak and manifest our thoughts must our comments in a situation but it must have limits on speech that hurt other people feelings.

2.The best president for me is Pre. Arroyo because she have done much to strengthen our country like the following are Job creation has always had a mantra of Creating one million jobs for Filipinos, another Holiday Economics because I typical Filipino worker or student would probably remember the Arroyo policy of moving holidays around for the sake of boosting local tourism to be the one shining example of the former presidents contribution for the betterment of society and The relatively peaceful and orderly elections, but we do not notice it because of the issues that criticized him.

3.
b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
*I agreed on this issue because prevent the escalation of the Philippine population and for not also increase the young hungry.
c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
*I agreed on this issue because everybody else have the right to love and dream to marry because guys and lesbians have right to love and cherish.

d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
* I agreed on this issue because they are rich they can afford to pay the higher taxes because they are rich and the poor citizens can't afford to pay the higher taxes.

Mae F. Roa said...

1.Section 9.
Private property shall not be taken for public use without just compensation.
Some of officials now are abusive to their position.Sometimes they are using the private property of a company or in a government to use for their personal matter and it's not right.

2.All of the Presidents do their best to grow our economy.Some people says that all of the Presidents are corrupt but I don't agree with it maybe some of their officials are the one who corrupt.For me,Former President Joseph"Ejercito"Estrada is the best president,eventhough he was arrested and imprisoned I idolized him.He prioritized the poor and he also agrees with them.And the worst president for me is,Former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo because for me she was a corrupt president.She leave a great debt to our current president,President Benigno Aquino.


3.C. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
-For me I don't agree with this.It is right that we have a right to love anyone who we wants but we should love the right one.
D. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
-We should be fare,it does not mean that if you are rich you will pay a higher taxes.
E. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
-I don't agree with this,if it will be made legal our population will grow and maybe some will think sex is just a game and lots of girls that are young age will get pregnant.

Mae F. Roa BSCS-I

Anonymous said...

james van arvin c. escleo
BS-IT 1

1.SEC. 17.
No person shall be compelled to be a witness against himself.
significance: because he or she believes can not be said to reality and can't resolve the problem.
because if they compelled people to be a witness against him they might say rumor things.

2.The best president for me is estrada because he did should she makes as a president
and because of her poor in the Philippines decreased,
So just shut up because he envies him much because many Filipinos loved and supported him.
The worst president was President Arroyo
because he does not fulfill its president did she just have fun
and she used his power to have the money for himself and his family
and not just those who advertise on he expelled him for not ChaCha his position.

3.b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
I approve because this issue is for us and stop early pregnancy for youth.

Anonymous said...

Leizle Orogo BSIT -I

I-Article III- Section 22
The right to a speedy trial

Significance: This right is an advantage to both unfortunate and wealthy citizens of the Philippines.This right aims to make the trial be resolved soon for the justice of the of both parties.

2.According to the news and some facts from research, all of these presidents contributed for the welfare of its people. But aside from the contribution are the negative truth that accompany their term.Ramos was a military before he entered the world of politics and he did great actions on the growth of the Philippines.Estrada term was not that long because he was impeached.His contribution to the country was not that visible.For me, the best president tat sat on the presidential chair was president Gloria Arroyo because she did her duties as a president in spite of those detractors behind her. She proved her knowledge in politics and her love to the country.

3.Reproductive health bill:
this bill is a great proposal for it can lessen the risk of over population and some unwanted things that associates it just like poverty and crime.
*Rich individuals must pay higher taxes that the poor citizens;
this means alot to the disadvantaged people for it can lessen the burdens of te poor.
* Capital punishment;
Each and every one of us was created by the lord and no one has the right to end one's life because it is an absolute sin.Maybe we can just let those person in conflict with the law to be imprisoned.

Anonymous said...

Mayralyn Juarez BSIT-I

I- Article III section 8
Freedom of associations
the right to organize.

Significance: This right means a lot for the public officials in making their job be done well and to organize its members.It also aims to make it easier for these officials to refer people to the possible linkages that they might need.

2. As a Filipino citizen and as a member of this school,I am aware of the fact that we need a good leader for the good welfare of our country.There were several presidents that sat on the presidential chair and they all have their contributions.If i were to choose who is the best president for me, i will surely choose gloria arroyo because she did her part in making this country a good dwelling place.
3.reproductive health bill must be passed in the congress because it can help a lot to lessen the growth of population in our country.
* SEx prostitution must be ignored because it cant give any good contribution to our country but it can contribute crime and a lot more that associate it.
* Same sex marriage is not appropriate to our country because it is an absolute sin to our Lord.

karen roncal said...

1.) An individual who has been accused has the right to be informed and right to remain silent. He should remain silent and not to speak and should only state his side with his counsel. One has the privilege to be notify for a future investigation and be warn by his offense/s. One has the right to know hence for him to prepare for future trials. And, he has the right to hire his own attorney to be able to help him assist and fight against his accused crime. If one cannot afford to hire any legal attorney then the government should provide. The public attorneys that are working in the government have the responsibilities to make an action or help the unfortunate individuals. This right cannot be eradicate without the help of an legal counsel.
2.) A comparison between former presidents and the present one.
Fidel V.Ramos declared as the12th president of the Philippines last June 30, 1992. During his reign, I was only little so I don’t have any idea but I have heard with elder ones that he was always out of the country so I’ll just jump with my conclusion that he spent the money of the tax payers with his own travel luxuries . Also, I heard that during his supremacy the country massively borrowed money in international banks so I guess our debts stretched and that is definitely a burden for us Filipinos. While Estrada, I think he was used by his own party. People behind him were just using him since that he was a former actor. His fame was an advantage to encourage people to vote him as a president. According to my previous Political Science professor, there is an advantage for him being the president hence people who were living in squatters’ area weren’t force to leave the area but they simply followed to leave the site. And, with his performance I personally believe he has the skill to rule hence his heart was really dedicated to help the unfortunate ones. Then , January 20,2011 Gloria Macapagal Arroyo was declared and expel Estrada as the president of the Philippines. Arroyo’s reign had help to lift the economy and business industry and gave benefit only with rich people in the Philippines. The pesos had a lower value which benefitted I guess only with business men. Then our, present President Aquino , as of this moment I know that he is trying to lift the economy of the country. Every problems in the past is now on his shoulder.
3.) a. Our present presidential form of government should be changed to parliamentary form of government.
- I guess it’s about to time to change our presidential form of government. All this time we want change and nothing happens. Histoy repeats itself. We should try a new form of government that might help us to lift the economy of the country. There’s nothing wrong in trying. Some highly developed country where rule in parliamentary form and this should be an eye opener for us to realize that this form of government has a better way to improve the country.
b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
- I personally believe that RH bill has advantages to help the Filipinos and most especially the unfortunate ones. We should be open minded that the government t cannot provide the right responsibility and govern the country very well. And, Population is one factor of poverty.
e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
-this should never implement! I think if this legalize it just shows that people are encouraging to have sexual relationship with other people. Our values will be degrading.

karen roncal said...

1.) An individual who has been accused has the right to be informed and right to remain silent. He should remain silent and not to speak and should only state his side with his counsel. One has the privilege to be notify for a future investigation and be warn by his offense/s. One has the right to know hence for him to prepare for future trials. And, he has the right to hire his own attorney to be able to help him assist and fight against his accused crime. If one cannot afford to hire any legal attorney then the government should provide. The public attorneys that are working in the government have the responsibilities to make an action or help the unfortunate individuals. This right cannot be eradicate without the help of an legal counsel.
2.) A comparison between former presidents and the present one.
Fidel V.Ramos declared as the12th president of the Philippines last June 30, 1992. During his reign, I was only little so I don’t have any idea but I have heard with elder ones that he was always out of the country so I’ll just jump with my conclusion that he spent the money of the tax payers with his own travel luxuries . Also, I heard that during his supremacy the country massively borrowed money in international banks so I guess our debts stretched and that is definitely a burden for us Filipinos. While Estrada, I think he was used by his own party. People behind him were just using him since that he was a former actor. His fame was an advantage to encourage people to vote him as a president. According to my previous Political Science professor, there is an advantage for him being the president hence people who were living in squatters’ area weren’t force to leave the area but they simply followed to leave the site. And, with his performance I personally believe he has the skill to rule hence his heart was really dedicated to help the unfortunate ones. Then , January 20,2011 Gloria Macapagal Arroyo was declared and expel Estrada as the president of the Philippines. Arroyo’s reign had help to lift the economy and business industry and gave benefit only with rich people in the Philippines. The pesos had a lower value which benefitted I guess only with business men. Then our, present President Aquino , as of this moment I know that he is trying to lift the economy of the country. Every problems in the past is now on his shoulder.
3.) a. Our present presidential form of government should be changed to parliamentary form of government.
- I guess it’s about to time to change our presidential form of government. All this time we want change and nothing happens. Histoy repeats itself. We should try a new form of government that might help us to lift the economy of the country. There’s nothing wrong in trying. Some highly developed country where rule in parliamentary form and this should be an eye opener for us to realize that this form of government has a better way to improve the country.
b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
- I personally believe that RH bill has advantages to help the Filipinos and most especially the unfortunate ones. We should be open minded that the government t cannot provide the right responsibility and govern the country very well. And, Population is one factor of poverty.
e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
-this should never implement! I think if this legalize it just shows that people are encouraging to have sexual relationship with other people. Our values will be degrading.

karen roncal said...

1.) An individual who has been accused has the right to be informed and right to remain silent. He should remain silent and not to speak and should only state his side with his counsel. One has the privilege to be notify for a future investigation and be warn by his offense/s. One has the right to know hence for him to prepare for future trials. And, he has the right to hire his own attorney to be able to help him assist and fight against his accused crime. If one cannot afford to hire any legal attorney then the government should provide. The public attorneys that are working in the government have the responsibilities to make an action or help the unfortunate individuals. This right cannot be eradicate without the help of an legal counsel.
2.) A comparison between former presidents and the present one.
Fidel V.Ramos declared as the12th president of the Philippines last June 30, 1992. During his reign, I was only little so I don’t have any idea but I have heard with elder ones that he was always out of the country so I’ll just jump with my conclusion that he spent the money of the tax payers with his own travel luxuries . Also, I heard that during his supremacy the country massively borrowed money in international banks so I guess our debts stretched and that is definitely a burden for us Filipinos. While Estrada, I think he was used by his own party. People behind him were just using him since that he was a former actor. His fame was an advantage to encourage people to vote him as a president. According to my previous Political Science professor, there is an advantage for him being the president hence people who were living in squatters’ area weren’t force to leave the area but they simply followed to leave the site. And, with his performance I personally believe he has the skill to rule hence his heart was really dedicated to help the unfortunate ones. Then , January 20,2011 Gloria Macapagal Arroyo was declared and expel Estrada as the president of the Philippines. Arroyo’s reign had help to lift the economy and business industry and gave benefit only with rich people in the Philippines. The pesos had a lower value which benefitted I guess only with business men. Then our, present President Aquino , as of this moment I know that he is trying to lift the economy of the country. Every problems in the past is now on his shoulder.
3.) a. Our present presidential form of government should be changed to parliamentary form of government.
- I guess it’s about to time to change our presidential form of government. All this time we want change and nothing happens. Histoy repeats itself. We should try a new form of government that might help us to lift the economy of the country. There’s nothing wrong in trying. Some highly developed country where rule in parliamentary form and this should be an eye opener for us to realize that this form of government has a better way to improve the country.
b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
- I personally believe that RH bill has advantages to help the Filipinos and most especially the unfortunate ones. We should be open minded that the government t cannot provide the right responsibility and govern the country very well. And, Population is one factor of poverty.
e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
-this should never implement! I think if this legalize it just shows that people are encouraging to have sexual relationship with other people. Our values will be degrading.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Infolinks In Text Ads

top