· Where and when did you study in elementary, high school, college, graduate, and post-graduate studies?
· Mention your achievements as a student.
· Have you encountered obstacles while you were studying? What are those obstacles? How did you overcome that?
· What is education for you?
· What is your status?
· Who are your parents and siblings?
· Who is your husband or wife?
· How many children do you have? What are their names?
· How do you define family?
· What can you say about the Filipino family today?
LIFE BEFORE ENTERING POLITICS
· Can you tell us your life/ work experiences before you entered politics?
· Did you expect entering the world of politics?
· What is politics for you?
RELATIONSHIPS WITH ADMINISTRATION, STAFF, AND CONSTITUENTS
· What does “teamwork” mean to you? Give an example.
· What makes a government official outstanding?
· How would your staff and constituents describe you?
· What should a constituent expect from a government official? What should your constituents expect from their elected officials?
· What do you feel is important to know about your staff? How do you gather this information?
How do you feel when you do not meet a deadline? What do you do when your staff does not meet their deadlines?
· How do you approach employees and constituents who have grievances against you?
What kind of people do you find it difficult to work with and why?
· What particular strengths or experiences, professional or personal, do you possess that will enhance your performance as a government official?
· What are your career goals, short term and long term?
· Why have you selected public service as a profession?
· Describe yourself with three adjectives and explain why they were chosen.
· Describe your fears of being a public servant.
· What are your greatest strengths? Weaknesses?
· What is your most successful accomplishment?
· Tell us more about yourself.
LIFE AS A PUBLIC SERVANT
· What is public service for you?
· What is government for you?
· Can you tell us some of your worst experiences you encountered as a government official?
· Can you tell us some of your best experiences you encountered as a government official?
· How do you see politics?
· What were your achievements as a government official?
· What are your plans for Taguig City in the future?
· Do you intend to run for another government position in the future? Why or why not?
· How do you deal with your detractors?
· What can we expect from you as a public servant during your term of office?
STAND ON DIFFERENT ISSUES
· Reproductive Health Bill
· Homosexuals in the Military and in Different Government Agencies
· Separation of the Church and State
· Jueteng: Should It Be Legalized?
· What can you say about President Benigno Aquino?
· What can you say about the recent hostage-taking crisis?
· What is your stand on the proposed expiration of marriage contract?
· Should the Sangguniang Kabataan be abolished? Why or why not?
· Do you approve the changing of our 1987 Constitution (Charter Change)?
· What can you say about nepotism/political dynasties in the country today?
· What can you say about the different scandals in the government?
· Ukay-ukay: Should It Be Taxed?
Labels: The Fisher Valley College