Assignment No. 4 in Philippine History (1st Sem, AY 2011-2012)


 1. Imagine that there is no Philippine state today. Among those who tried to conquer us in the past, to whom will you be submitting your individual sovereignty – the Spanish, so that we would be part of Spain now, the Americans so that our country would be part of the United States of America, or the Japanese who taught us to value our traditional culture? Justify your answer.

2. Compare the following Presidents who are still living today including the current President in terms of their performances while still in office: Ramos, Estrada, Arroyo, and Aquino. Who is the best president for you? Why? Who is the worst president? Why?

3. Select three of the following issues below and state whether or not you agree with these statements. Justify your answers.
                a. Our present presidential form of government should be changed to parliamentary form of government.
                b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
                c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians. 
                d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
                e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
                f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation.

52 comments:

Anonymous said...

LORIELYN SALAYSAY
BSBA-1
Assignment no.4 answer..

1.For me ,I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Japanese, like what was said to question no.1, the Japanese people taught us how to value our traditional culture, which is very important to one of us.Philippine culture is one of the important part of our country that we need to value with.

2.In my own opinion , the best President for me is President Noynoy Aquino, because , for me , he cannot do what the past president did to our country.
He would not be corrupt like what other government people do in our country.
and i think, president noynoy was so generous man, humble and he is also kind, and he will do everything for our country.
- For me , the worst president is Arroyo,it doesn't mean that i hate her .. but above all the bad things that she did to our country i will hate her at that moment,. she did nothing just to increase our economy.

3. D. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
--for me, I will agree that rich people must pay higher taxes than the poor ones. rich people lived in good community unlike poor people.And they have a good job rather than poor people whose income is exactly for their family only.

E. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
--I don't agree in this statement, we don't have to approved to this like what Thailand did.. Sex prostitution is not a good idea to be legalized..

Anonymous said...

CALIBOSO FELITA J.
BSE-1

1.I will just submit my sovereignty to the Americans because one of their precious contribution is the EDUCATION. And we all know that without this education we will not pursue our dreams and become successful someday.
2.For my own opinion, the best president ever is Ramos, even though they always say that he corrupted the money of the government at least he was able to built institutions and his year of leading the Philippines was called the "Golden Years". And the worst president for me is no other than Arroyo because she only used the Philippines to earn money.
3.*I agree about the RH Bill must be approved by the congress as soon as possible because this bill is the only way to control the population growth and lessen penury in our country.
*I strongly disagree about the sex prostitution must be made legal because Filipinos knows how to respect every creature on earth.
*And last i disagree about the capital punishment because we are religious country. And only God has the right to give lesson or to punish his creatures.

Anonymous said...

daniel ballesteros
BSIT-1

1.For me ,I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Japanese, like what was said to question no.1, the Japanese people taught us how to value our traditional culture, which is very important to one of us.Philippine culture is one of the important part of our country that we need to value with.

2.In my own opinion , the best President for me is President Noynoy Aquino, because , for me , he cannot do what the past president did to our country.
He would not be corrupt like what other government people do in our country.
and i think, president noynoy was so generous man, humble and he is also kind, and he will do everything for our country.
- For me , the worst president is Arroyo,it doesn't mean that i hate her .. but above all the bad things that she did to our country i will hate her at that moment,. she did nothing just to increase our economy.

3. D. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
--for me, I will agree that rich people must pay higher taxes than the poor ones. rich people lived in good community unlike poor people.And they have a good job rather than poor people whose income is exactly for their family only.

E. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
--I don't agree in this statement, we don't have to approved to this like what Thailand did.. Sex prostitution is not a good idea to be legalized..

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link
Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Infolinks In Text Ads
top

Jehdama Teja said...

1. I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Americans. I choose this because I like the way how the leaders and officials did their part in order to established a strong economic status in the US. When we are already under the authority of Americans, we can enjoy the freedom of going in any part of the US since we were recognized as its citizen.

2. For me, the best president in terms of performances is Fidel Ramos. According to his record, FVR receives award, medal and honor for his achievements in Korea and Vietnam. Known for his disciplinarian method in his troop but has a good faith in his heart.

In his administration the president look forward the dream for the Philippines as an industrialized country towards the year 2000 which known as Philippines 2000. He also emphasizes for the rebels who are willing to surrender, to achieved the real peace and order in the country.

The Ramos Administration intensify to complete the Program such as; school buildings, roads and bridges, country wide development, country's infrastructure program for Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao and inviting foreign investors to put up business in the country to help the Filipino People.

When it comes to worst president, it will be Joseph Ejercito Estrada. He had different anomalies and controversies during his time as a president. He is corrupt and he used the poor Filipinos just to mask his real motives in interests. He was also engaged in illegal gambling. There are also news that shows that he has mistresses. Having this kind of attitude and action is not a good example of leadership that must be followed.

3. c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
> I am against this statement because it is a big sin against God. It is clearly stated in the Bible that only man and woman can join together to have their own family. We cannot read in the Bible that shows legality in same sex marriage. It is immoral in the sight of the Lord and no lesbian and gay can enter into the Lord's kingdom.

d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
> In most scenario, the poor becomes poorer and the rich becomes richer and the government should change this kind of mentality. I agree with this statement. It's about time that the rich should be charged for higher taxes compare to the poor ones because the salary or source of income of a typical 'Juan' is not enough, or worst, less than enough to sustain their primary living.

e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
> A BIG BIG NO with this statement! Once the government will implement this issue, it only shows how poor our country is when it comes to spiritual and moral aspect. It will only demoralized and will weaken and corrupt the morale of our country as well as the people who will engage in this activity. This will also spread different kinds of diseases like HIV and AIDS, that can kill millions of lives. Many families will be torn apart since it will destroy the normal function of each individual to act decently and in order.

SUBMITTED BY: Jehdama Teja (BSBA)

Anonymous said...

Pagaling, Fherly F.
2nd Year 1st Semester BSHRM
Philippine History
Thursday 10:00am - 1:00pm

1. If given a choice, I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Americans. US provided us free public education in the past which resulted to a high social status of most Filipinos and they gave us more rights to enjoy compared to Spain and Japan. I think US is more considerate to Filipinos and it is also more advantageous for me as a citizen to be under its administration because of its large territory. I may get to live and work anywhere in US giving me more opportunities and a better life. If I submit my individual sovereignty to US, I may get to enjoy the benefits of an American citizen like the right to vote in elections, become a candidate in elections, and to work at federal level which is similar to the Philippines.

2. Among the choices, the best president for me is Mr. Joseph Estrada. Because of his commitment of a clean government, he did not sign a single government contract with a sovereign guarantee while in office and he ordered the immediate relief of corrupt officials in the military and police command. His pro-poor program of government was a success in less than two years with an improvement in the country's peace and order situation. His administration also undertook a housing program on a national basis, targeting low-cost homes for the poor. Agriculture received greater priority and he took steps to bring down the cost of medicines. He also spent more on social, education and health services which showed that he managed the national budget well and his serious commitment to improve the lives of the Filipinos.

The worst president for me is Ms. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. Graft, corruption, and election-related crimes in the Philippines increased during her administration. It also showed her inability to enforce the rule of law nationwide that have brought criticisms to her presidency. Reforms to increase the Filipino's potential productivity were non-existent. Manufacturing outputs were down, investments were down, inequality was on the rise, and job opportunities were lacking. Her Charter Change will make things worse for us by concentrating power to the privileged.

3. b. I agree that RH Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible. The RH Bill does not kill people but it is just controlling its multiplication. The RH Bill must be approved because it promotes awareness and education, ensures public health and disease prevention, and enables the government to play its role in the overall welfare of the citizens.

For me, RH Bill means less population, economic growth, fewer crimes, less uneducated children, and more food without people resorting to begging.

e. I do not agree that Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand. Legalizing Sex prostitution will increase the rate of sexually-transmitted diseases in our country. If it will be legalized, after a while it would be common and accepted that people would look at it as their secondary job. If we legalize Sex prostitution, you do not prevent prostitutes from being victimized. As a matter of fact, they continue to become victims.

For me, no argument can legalized Sex prostitution because anything that is immoral and wrong should never be accepted as okay, and legalizing it will only make it okay, when it is clearly not.

f. I agree that Capital punishment must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation. It prevents crimes by putting the fear of death into would be criminals. A person will be afraid to do harm to others if he thinks that death will come to him. Another way the capital punishment prevents crimes is the fact that if the criminal is dead, he will not be able to do harm again.

For me, criminals should be punished for their crimes and that the threat of death will be enough to lessen the crime rates in our nation especially at present.

Mary Lare Alexine M. Rivera said...

Mary Lare Alexine M. River
BSA - 1
Answers:
1. The Japanese will be teach us to value our traditional culture and individual sovereignty because they have well-to-do and other status of family how to respect the other countries and cultures.
2. Ramos administration was become available in our country around 800,00 new jobs. Estrada administration was declared by jueteng gambling. Arroyo administration was supported the war against terrorists and spent p8.6 billion from E-VAT. Aquino administration was the K + 12 for education and decreased from economics. The best president for me is Fidel V. Ramos because he was made more structures, program for the poverty. The worst president for me is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo because she made wars against terrorists and revenged the Muslims in Mindanao.
3.1. Our present presidential form of government should be changed to parliamentary form of government is not agree for me because if he change to parliamentary, that will make many problems about the economics.
2. Rich individual must pay higher taxes that the poor citizens is approved for me because they can pay well to not increase the taxes maybe the poor citizen hard to decide.
3. Capital punishment must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed "unforgivable sins" against our nation is not agree for me because they will kill many people who have a lot of punishment that made in our nation and to be united.

Anonymous said...

Ann Mel Rose D. Espartero
Bsa-1

1.For me ,I will submit my individual sovereignty to the american,why:because,they objective to us is to teach us or to educate us.

2.the best president for me is ex-president josept estrada bacause i think many of the filipinos believe on him,and the madlang people trust him to progress our country.
president estrada have a good attitude to filipinos and have a good faith to god.

and he also have a promise to improve the lives of the poor Filipinos. Two and a half years later, he left Malacanang and the people who elected him a lot poorer than before.

the worst president is president gloria macapagal arroyo because i think she one of the most corrupt person here in the world.

3.
b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
-im agree in this statement because it help us to lessen our population,to avoid teenage pregnancy and many more.

Anonymous said...

JOY CLARISSA T. ALVAREZ
BSBA 1


1. if i were given a chance i will submit my individual sovereinty to the Spaniard, as far as i know they were the longest colonizer of the Philippines and we adopt a lot from them. They are the largest contributor when it comes to cultural, social and economic aspect of the Philippines today.


2.former president Joseph Estrada for me was the best because of his “maka-masa” image, because of his sympathy to the poor community he easily get the side of every Filipinos. The last presidential election was a stron evidence that there still a lot of Filipinos who still trust him and wants to serve his country again due to his second ranking next to Pnoy on 2010 presidential electio. Former president Arroyo was the worst because theres a lot of controversies that arises during her term in the government like the NBN ZTE scam, the hello Garci Scandal, Fertilizer fund scam, etc. I cannot judge on Pnoy’s regime because he was just starting his long journey to the Philippine Government.


3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
-this was the main issues that is being tackled in the sennate today. It should be implemented as soon as possible to lessen the increasing rate of population and to decrease the risk of having HIV/AIDS due to unsafe and irresponsible premarital sex.
d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
-those who earns higher should pay more than the minimum earner who pay much tax in which the rich people use in their personnal consumption.
f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation.
-im in the middle when it comes to this. We need to put it back to threatened those people to not commit crimes and any wrongdoings but we have no rights to take lives from people because thats a mortal sin according to the tem commandments.

Anonymous said...

JOY CLARISSA T. ALVAREZ
BSBA 1

1. if i were given a chance i will submit my individual sovereinty to the Spaniard, as far as i know they were the longest colonizer of the Philippines and we adopt a lot from them. They are the largest contributor when it comes to cultural, social and economic aspect of the Philippines today.


2.former president Joseph Estrada for me was the best because of his “maka-masa” image, because of his sympathy to the poor community he easily get the side of every Filipinos. The last presidential election was a stron evidence that there still a lot of Filipinos who still trust him and wants to serve his country again due to his second ranking next to Pnoy on 2010 presidential electio. Former president Arroyo was the worst because theres a lot of controversies that arises during her term in the government like the NBN ZTE scam, the hello Garci Scandal, Fertilizer fund scam, etc. I cannot judge on Pnoy’s regime because he was just starting his long journey to the Philippine Government.


3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
-this was the main issues that is being tackled in the sennate today. It should be implemented as soon as possible to lessen the increasing rate of population and to decrease the risk of having HIV/AIDS due to unsafe and irresponsible premarital sex.
d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
-those who earns higher should pay more than the minimum earner who pay much tax in which the rich people use in their personnal consumption.
f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation.
-im in the middle when it comes to this. We need to put it back to threatened those people to not commit crimes and any wrongdoings but we have no rights to take lives from people because thats a mortal sin according to the tem commandments.

Anonymous said...

GRACE.MAHILUM
BSA

1.For me i will submit my sovereignty an armed conflict between a group of Filipino revolutionaries and the United States which arose from the struggle of the First Philippine Republic to gain independence following annexation by the United States. The war was part of a series of conflicts in the Philippine struggle for independence, preceded by the Philippine Revolution and the Spanish-American War.
Fighting erupted between U.S. and Philippine revolutionary forces on February 4, 1899, and quickly escalated into the 1899 Battle of Manila. On June 2, 1899, the First Philippine Republic officially declared war against the United States. The war officially ended on July 4, 1902. However, members of the Katipunan society continued to battle the American forces. Among them was General Macario Sacay, a veteran Katipunan member who assumed the presidency of the proclaimed Tagalog Republic, formed in 1902 after the capture of President Aguinaldo. Other groups, including the Moro people and Pulahanes, continued hostilities until their defeat.

2. For me the best pres, is noynoy Aquino because Noynoy Aquino will have another opportunity to lambast the former administration and to stress that he is “not superman” and that he “hopes that the Filipino people will have ‘reasonable’ expectations of him” or something to that effect or anything to lower peoples’ expectation of his performance for the next six years. We’ve heard it all before, but we’re crossing our fingers this time that he will give enough.

A.Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
- RH bill constitutes the information and access to natural and modern family planning, maternal, infant and child health and nutrition, promotion of breast feeding, prevention of abortion and management of post-abortion complications , adolescent and youth health, prevention and management of reproductive tract infections, such as HIV/AIDS and STDs, elimination of violence against women, counselling on sexuality and sexual and reproductive health, treatment of breast and reproductive tract cancers.

B.Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
- OUR leaders have asked for “shared sacrifice.” But when they did the asking, they spared me. I checked with my mega-rich friends to learn what pain they were expecting. They, too, were left untouched.While the poor and middle class fight for us in Afghanistan, and while most Americans struggle to make ends meet, we mega-rich continue to get our extraordinary tax breaks.
C.Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
- The legal status of prostitution varies from country to country, from being a legal activity considered a profession to being punishable by death. In some jurisdictions prostitution is illegal. In other places prostitution itself (exchanging sex for money) is legal, but surrounding activities (such as soliciting in a public place, operating a brothel, and pimping) are illegal. In other jurisdictions prostitution is legal and regulated.

Anonymous said...

CARMINA MAE MONTORIO
BSIT 4-7pm

If given a choice, I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Americans. US provided us free public education in the past which resulted to a high social status of most Filipinos and they gave us more rights to enjoy compared to Spain and Japan. I think US is more considerate to Filipinos and it is also more advantageous for me as a citizen to be under its administration because of its large territory. I may get to live and work anywhere in US giving me more opportunities and a better life. If I submit my individual sovereignty to US, I may get to enjoy the benefits of an American citizen like the right to vote in elections, become a candidate in elections, and to work at federal level which is similar to the Philippines.

2. Among the choices, the best president for me is Mr. Joseph Estrada. Because of his commitment of a clean government, he did not sign a single government contract with a sovereign guarantee while in office and he ordered the immediate relief of corrupt officials in the military and police command. His pro-poor program of government was a success in less than two years with an improvement in the country's peace and order situation. His administration also undertook a housing program on a national basis, targeting low-cost homes for the poor. Agriculture received greater priority and he took steps to bring down the cost of medicines. He also spent more on social, education and health services which showed that he managed the national budget well and his serious commitment to improve the lives of the Filipinos.

The worst president for me is Ms. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. Graft, corruption, and election-related crimes in the Philippines increased during her administration. It also showed her inability to enforce the rule of law nationwide that have brought criticisms to her presidency. Reforms to increase the Filipino's potential productivity were non-existent. Manufacturing outputs were down, investments were down, inequality was on the rise, and job opportunities were lacking. Her Charter Change will make things worse for us by concentrating power to the privileged.

3. b. I agree that RH Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible. The RH Bill does not kill people but it is just controlling its multiplication. The RH Bill must be approved because it promotes awareness and education, ensures public health and disease prevention, and enables the government to play its role in the overall welfare of the citizens.

For me, RH Bill means less population, economic growth, fewer crimes, less uneducated children, and more food without people resorting to begging.

e. I do not agree that Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand. Legalizing Sex prostitution will increase the rate of sexually-transmitted diseases in our country. If it will be legalized, after a while it would be common and accepted that people would look at it as their secondary job. If we legalize Sex prostitution, you do not prevent prostitutes from being victimized. As a matter of fact, they continue to become victims.

For me, no argument can legalized Sex prostitution because anything that is immoral and wrong should never be accepted as okay, and legalizing it will only make it okay, when it is clearly not.

f. I agree that Capital punishment must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation. It prevents crimes by putting the fear of death into would be criminals. A person will be afraid to do harm to others if he thinks that death will come to him. Another way the capital punishment prevents crimes is the fact that if the criminal is dead, he will not be able to do harm again.

For me, criminals should be punished for their crimes and that the threat of death will be enough to lessen the crime rates in our nation especially at present.

Anonymous said...

Marissa D. Verdadero BSIT-1ST YEAR

1. I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Americans. I choose this because I like the way how the leaders and officials did their part in order to established a strong economic status in the US. When we are already under the authority of Americans, we can enjoy the freedom of going in any part of the US since we were recognized as its citizen.

2. For me, the best president in terms of performances is Fidel Ramos. According to his record, FVR receives award, medal and honor for his achievements in Korea and Vietnam. Known for his disciplinarian method in his troop but has a good faith in his heart.

In his administration the president look forward the dream for the Philippines as an industrialized country towards the year 2000 which known as Philippines 2000. He also emphasizes for the rebels who are willing to surrender, to achieved the real peace and order in the country.

The Ramos Administration intensify to complete the Program such as; school buildings, roads and bridges, country wide development, country's infrastructure program for Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao and inviting foreign investors to put up business in the country to help the Filipino People.

When it comes to worst president, it will be Joseph Ejercito Estrada. He had different anomalies and controversies during his time as a president. He is corrupt and he used the poor Filipinos just to mask his real motives in interests. He was also engaged in illegal gambling. There are also news that shows that he has mistresses. Having this kind of attitude and action is not a good example of leadership that must be followed.

3. c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
> I am against this statement because it is a big sin against God. It is clearly stated in the Bible that only man and woman can join together to have their own family. We cannot read in the Bible that shows legality in same sex marriage. It is immoral in the sight of the Lord and no lesbian and gay can enter into the Lord's kingdom.

d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
> In most scenario, the poor becomes poorer and the rich becomes richer and the government should change this kind of mentality. I agree with this statement. It's about time that the rich should be charged for higher taxes compare to the poor ones because the salary or source of income of a typical 'Juan' is not enough, or worst, less than enough to sustain their primary living.

e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
> A BIG BIG NO with this statement! Once the government will implement this issue, it only shows how poor our country is when it comes to spiritual and moral aspect. It will only demoralized and will weaken and corrupt the morale of our country as well as the people who will engage in this activity. This will also spread different kinds of diseases like HIV and AIDS, that can kill millions of lives. Many families will be torn apart since it will destroy the normal function of each individual to act decently and in order.

Anonymous said...

ROVILYN A. DALAPAG
BSA-1


1.If im going to submit my individual soverignity, i will chose to submit it to japan. Because like what it said japan teach us to value our traditional culture, and also today there are one of the most powerful country in asia. They are good leaders and they have a very high economic culture, because of the technology they can improve their own country.

2.For me the best president is Fidel V. Ramos, why? its just because he became our president fir almost twenty years. And it became the golden years he rule our country our economy status is just like japan. And on his term there is no such a lot of crime happining compare today, every where you go you will see different crime.
And the worst for is Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo: Arroyo became our president in almost nine years, and she a has a lot of issues like the most familiar to all the HELLO GARCI SCANDAL. And like some people says that Arroyo was a currupt president of our country.

3.*I agree that reproductive health bill must be approved as soon as possible to help our countrymen in poverty and to teach them how yo control.
*Same sex-marriage should allowed here in our country like in thailand. I agree on thailand , because every human being has a right to live happily as they want . As long as they will not hurt people.
*Rich individulas must pay higher tax than poor citizzen, i agree on this because they have a lot of money to pay taxes than a poor individuals.

Anonymous said...

Assignment# 4 in Philippine history

Submitted to: Sir Marlon B. Raquel
Submitted by: Cometa Jenelyn BEED1

Answers:

1. If there is no Philippine today id rather choose to submit my sovereignty to the Spanish why? simply because if we remember our ancient history Christianity was brought to the Philippines by the Spanish and they introduced GOD in our country. And this was the beginning of our true faith in GOD.


2. We have a great leaders in our country past or even present.

for me the best president is president, Benigno Aquino or noynoy aquino because he already accomplished what he promised,and i believe he can do greater than what he did, if we just given him a chance to prove his sincerity.


President Estrada, is also a good leader. But if we try to remember his performances, there is a lot of corruptions and violence while he is in the possession, and the worst of that is he's been impeach that brought him into jail because of illegal doing.


3.
-Rep productive Health bill must be approved by the congress as soon as possible,in order us to realize and have awareness of our self that it is not a burden but instead a big help to the Filipino people especially to those who need it.

-Our present presidential form of government should be change to a parliamentary form of government, maybe with this kind of government, we can prevent corruption but develop unity of every Filipino People by following a new way of governing.

-Sex prostitution must be legal in our country just like in Thailand.
This would not be made legal in our country because we as Filipino are very conservative, and we value virginity in our country at the same time Philippines is not same in Thailand.

andebs said...

1. - I'd rather submit my individual sovereignty to the Spain. Why ? Because most our Culture, Traditions were came from Spaniards. And as we all know Philippines was discovered by a Portugueese Ferdinand Magellan and introduced by a Spanish explorer Ruy Lopez de Villalobos, and the Philippines were came also from a Spaniard king named Philip II. Spanish was imposed as an official language of of the Philippines. They also have many influences in our foods clothing and many more. I chosen this country because it have many influences that till now filipinos have know. Many of our Surename are also came from Spaniards. They are also the one who influences Roman Catholic Religion to the Filipinos.

2. - President Ramos was a very hands-on President under him we experiences a period of political stability and rapid economic growth and expansion that lead Philippines to dubbed by various international magazines and observers as Asia's Next Economic Tiger.
- President Estrada also called The President of Masses. He is truly "Pang-masa" why because he is an role actor of almost 100 films and he was a former Mayor of San Juan in Manila for seventeen years, and also a Vice-President in the term of President Ramos, the Estrada administration failed to capitalize on the gains of the previous administration. His administration was severely criticized for cronyism, incompetence, and corruption, causing it to lose the confidence of foreign investors. The allegations about him was he's Gumbling Lord and Jueteng Lord. So he was Impeach in senate congress.
-President Arroyo is the second to Marcos that has a long term in Presidency in the Philippines, 9years in term. but for me I don't considering her as one of our former President because I've just heard in news that she manipulated the votings to be able to win the another term. There are many especulations about her, and allegation just like the zte, hello garci, and many more.
-President Aquino - I think he will going to be a successful and honest President to us. And as of this days President Aquino for me is the best President
then - RAMOS - ESTRADA - and Mrs. Gloria MACAPAGAL ARROYO is my WORST President.

3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
- I dont know what will i answer if it is YES i have a reason why and if it is NO theres a reason too.
Yes because it will help the family planning of every filipino here in Philippines to prevent many childrens in the family, and it will help the Government to reduce the filipino population that are suffering poverty.
-No in the terms that Pre-marital Sex will Grow, and affect the liberarity of every filipino citizens and many of them are teenagers.

c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
- I am not agree in this Same-sex marriage issue. Why ? because if this will be approved by our government, meaning that filipinos are not acknowledging the rules of God, because God only created two genders the Boy and Girl.

e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
- I dont agree in this because it will going to affect not only our Country and citizens here but also those tourist that will went here in Philippines. And it will reduce the dignity and morality of every filipino citizen.

Ana Deborah Guerrero BSIT - MAIN

Anonymous said...

Ronnel A. Mindanao
(BSBA)
1. For me, I will submit my individual sovereignty to the american`s. because they want management the strong and powerful economy and many contributions to our country.
and until now they still continue helping us just like in Spratly Islands.
2. I choose President Noynoy Aquino as the best because His "Daang Matuwid" or Straight Road battle-cry in order to combat graft and corruption in government agencies made results as he reported the initial positive achievements of his administration.

Although, he inherited huge anomalies from the past administration of former president-now congresswoman, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, he didn't lose hope to uplift the present situation of ordinary Filipinos. He was able to start the following:


4 PS - Pantawid-Pangkabuhayan sa Pamilyang Pilipino being given by the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) to less fortunate households. Parent-beneficiaries are given P500 pesos plus three children -recipients of P300 pesos each for education stipends.
Pantawid Pampasada - for public utility vehicle drivers through ATM cards with amount of P1, 500 to support them for their daily 'pasada'. This means additional stipend to buy their fuel for a certain period as oil prices increases or drops suddenly.
Additional budget for the Education sector as new curriculum started. K12 is patterned from the US Educational System that has its middle school (additional 2 years) for the students to graduate.
Steadfast decision over Spratly disputes.
And the worst President for me is Gloria Arroyo because of the many anomalies that has happen during her term.
3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
I'll say Yes to this, because of the speeding increase of population rate in our country, we should do something on how to lessen this major problem. Along with the booming increased on population is also the increase in poverty rate. This Bill will served as a tool & answer for this major problem.
f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation
For me it should be restored, because of the increasing rate of unsolved crimes in our country. Those who will be found guilty in any crimes should be punished accordingly.
d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
I agree with this, because in this way the taxes that they will be paying can be used in various organization which will aim to help our less fortunate countrymens.

Anonymous said...

JHOAN ORTENERO
BSCS -1
ANSWER:

1.I think i would choose to be in japanese sovereignity because like filipinos we all knew that we give importance on our culture.
2.for me among those pres. until now ESTRADA is the best pres. because eventhough he had many issues he did not escape from it while ARROYO escaped from her many issues and all of this problem is no solved.
3.Same sex marriage is not good in the eyes of GOD so that i dont think that it would help us,also SEX prostitution and Capital Punishment is not good to put in the hands of "PEOPLE" that may think they have power so that they may decide what ever they want.

Anonymous said...

De Guia Maricel S.
BSHRM 2

1.For me ,I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Americans.Because US provided us free public education in the past ,they gave us more rights to enjoy.
2.Among the choices, the best president for me is Mr. Joseph Estrada.because,His pro-poor program of government was a success in less than two years with an improvement in the country's peace and order situation.His administration also undertook a housing program on a national basis, targeting low-cost homes for the poor people.
3.
b.I agree about the RH Bill must be approved by the congress as soon as possible because this bill is the only way to control the population growth and lessen penury in our country.
c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
.> I am against this statement because it is a big sin against God. It is clearly stated in the Bible that only man and woman can join together to have their own family.
d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
.>for me, I will agree that rich people must pay higher taxes than the poor ones.they have a good job rather than poor people whose income is exactly for their family only.

Anonymous said...

May P. Javar
ACT-II

1.If there’s no Philippines today. I should submit my sovereignty to the Americans which for me, Americans contributed more than Spanish. Because American contribute us the education which until now we are still doing this. For us to value one another not just our culture but also value the morality of each Filipinos individual.

2.Joseph Estrada I can that he is the father for the people who are in the down situation or poor people. Then Gloria Macapagal Arroyo for me she is the most or worst president I’ve ever know. She always priorities her own needs rather than her fellow peoples. And Benigno Aquino, for know I can say that he always promise but until now nothing is still proven. The best president for me is Joseph Estrada although before I don’t know what’s happening in our government but in term of Estrada I felt the simplicity of our country and he value of the small people. He introduces the value of foods, shelter and etc rather than the value of money. And the worst is Arroyo which only I can see is she only values money, not the concern of individuals.

3.I select the letter B which the Reproductive health bill must be approved as soon as possible for us to be concern in family planning but also the poverty of our country. Because this bill will help us to improve awareness in our health but also to less in poverty in our country. Second I choose that in our country same-sex marriage will be allowed. Because we cant control the feeling of other people if they feel what they want to feel. Although it is not meant to be it is not a crime. It is bless by Christ that everyone or anyone will be loved and should be loved. And the last I choose the letter F that capital punishment should be back for the people who do unforgivable crimes for they should not do it again and for others not to follow this crime and for they to think and understand very well what is good from bad.

Anonymous said...

May P. Javar
ACT-II

1.If there’s no Philippines today. I should submit my sovereignty to the Americans which for me, Americans contributed more than Spanish. Because American contribute us the education which until now we are still doing this. For us to value one another not just our culture but also value the morality of each Filipinos individual.

2.Joseph Estrada I can that he is the father for the people who are in the down situation or poor people. Then Gloria Macapagal Arroyo for me she is the most or worst president I’ve ever know. She always priorities her own needs rather than her fellow peoples. And Benigno Aquino, for know I can say that he always promise but until now nothing is still proven. The best president for me is Joseph Estrada although before I don’t know what’s happening in our government but in term of Estrada I felt the simplicity of our country and he value of the small people. He introduces the value of foods, shelter and etc rather than the value of money. And the worst is Arroyo which only I can see is she only values money, not the concern of individuals.

3.I select the letter B which the Reproductive health bill must be approved as soon as possible for us to be concern in family planning but also the poverty of our country. Because this bill will help us to improve awareness in our health but also to less in poverty in our country. Second I choose that in our country same-sex marriage will be allowed. Because we cant control the feeling of other people if they feel what they want to feel. Although it is not meant to be it is not a crime. It is bless by Christ that everyone or anyone will be loved and should be loved. And the last I choose the letter F that capital punishment should be back for the people who do unforgivable crimes for they should not do it again and for others not to follow this crime and for they to think and understand very well what is good from bad.

Anonymous said...

Gayagaya,Angelie BEED
1.For me,it maybe happened because if the Spain will belong at the USA they will have a trouble because of different traditional culture.
2.Ramos was accomplishments an environment and natural resources pursued economic growth within the framework of sustainable development.
Estrada fighting poverty through people empowerment was the noble and lofty plan of Estrada administration which it hope to leave as a legacy to the Filipino people.
Arroyo inventions to establish a robust economy can sustain all sectors in the country.And her scholarship for all Filipinos that study in TESDA.It helps for all Filipino.
Aquino was paid all the salary of Arroyo.
3.-I disagree with the sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.This situation is for the couples only.
-I agree with the Reproductive Health Bill the congress cannot be approved immediately,because they do first the main problem of the Philippines.
-I agree with the Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.They can help for all Filipino people,because they don't have enough money to pay taxes.

Anonymous said...

POTENCIO GLENDA S.
BSBA-1

ANSWER:
1. I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Americans. because I like the way how the leaders and officials did their part in order to established a strong economic status in the US. When we are already under the authority of Americans,
2. the best president for me is Mr. Joseph Estrada. Because of his commitment of a clean government, he did not sign a single government contract with a sovereign guarantee while in office and he ordered the immediate relief of corrupt officials in the military and police command. His pro-poor program of government was a success in less than two years with an improvement in the country's peace and order situation. His administration also undertook a housing program on a national basis, targeting low-cost homes for the poor.
3. punishment must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed "unforgivable sins"

Anonymous said...

1 . I will give my individual sovereignty to the Americans because they are the one who gave as better education and I know that if we are still as one , they can take care of us and they will not let us to felt poverty .

2 . The best president for me is President Joseph Estrada because he's in favor of the poor people . And i think that if no people power revolution happened he can show to us his real intention for all the people in our country .. The worst president for me is President Gloria Arroyo because in her how many years in her position she made almost all the people in poverty ..

3 . Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the congress as soon as possible .
* Because it could change the lives of the future children in the families . Parents woul chose if how many children they wanted to have ..

Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens .
* Because it is unfair for the people who are poor that rich individuals only pay low taxes . Rich individuals should pay higher taxes because they are earning big rather than poor individuals ..



ANSWERED BY :
RAGAS , JESSiCA A .
1st YEAR . BSE - MATH

Anonymous said...

Arabel May Razal
BSHRM-2

1. if i will given a chance to submit my sovereignty, i will submit it to the Americans because we all know that america has a huge contribution to the Filipino people when it comes to EDUCATION..and if we'l submit our sovereignty to the US we will get a benefits in return...

2. for me the best president for the past few years was President Noy-Noy Aquino..yes i know he was just new in the position he has now.. but i believe that he will not going to corrupt to our country he came from reach and famous family..he don't need the money of our country..i believe that he just wanted to serve our country and para ito ay umunlad..

3. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
-----i agree that RH Bill will be approve as soon as possible..for our own good and for our own safety...for good because population will not increase more..safety because we all know that SEX has bad effect to our health, such as HIV,Aids and tulo.. if the RH Bill will approve as soon as possible..lesser the people who will be having a HIV..

C. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
---i don't agree with the same sex marriage because we all know that was a sin to the catholic religion and the church was against with it..

E. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
---i don't agree with the sex prostitution because Filipino woman are know as a conservative.. we are not liberated people like them..if that will be implemented here in our country what will happen to the Filipina people??

Anonymous said...

1. For me I will submit my sovereignty to the americans because one of the richest contribution that they gave to us is EDUCATION by the thomasites.

2.The best president for me is president Fidel V. Ramos because he increased our economy. President Joseph Estrada I knew that they issue the EDSA people power revolution. President Gloria macapagal arroyo for me she is the worst president that I've known because of her our economy was decreased when she is seated in her position. President Benigno Aquino for me he is the best also but I don't know in future.

3. For me ..

REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH BILL , I agree with this, because many people or youth have a unexpected pregnancy not also unexpected pregnancy it also to protect the diseases like HIV , AIDS ,STD and etc..

SAME-SEX MARRIAGE , I am against this statement because GOD created man and women only it is immoral in the sight of GOD.

SEX PROSTITUTION , I am also against with this statement because like what I've said earlier it will spread different kinds of diseases like HIV and AIDS.


GOMEZ ,ESTELITA G. BSBA

Anonymous said...

MARIO Z. RECEDES JR
BSHRM2

1..For me ,I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Japanese because they will be teach us to value our traditional culture and individual because philippines have a yearly benifit to american.




2.ARROYO administration because Another great accomplishment of Mrs. Arroyo is the stabilizing of overseas employment. Over 600,000 Filipinos have found jobs abroad thanks to her reforms and policies. Foreign relations have also improved, like the strengthening of relations with the US, cooling down the tensions between Malaysia and forging different economic and military agreements between several countries such as Russia, France and the European Union. And Mrs. Arroyo’s administration have shown support to different aspects of the society like the military. Although she may not be the only one in history to show full support to modernize the military, she is the one who have revived the campaign after such a long period. She made it possible for the military to purchase modern helicopters, ground equipments and other basic needs. She has also been the only to have been concerned that the country doesn’t even have a single fixed-wing dogfighting aircraft. Not only that, she also raised salaries and gave more benefits to soldiers

Anonymous said...

angela de asis
beed 1

1.In my opinion , the good president For me is Noynoy Aquino because for me he cannot do what the past president he would not corrupt what other government do in our country .

* For me , the worst president is Arroyo,it doesn't mean that i hate her .. but above all the bad things that she did to our country i will hate her at that moment,. she did nothing just to increase our economy.

* ex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
--I don't agree in this statement, we don't have to approved to this like what Thailand did.. Sex prostitution is not a good idea to be legalized..
* for me, I will agree that rich people must pay higher taxes than the poor ones. rich people lived in good community unlike poor people.And they have a good job rather than poor people whose income is exactly for their family only.

Anonymous said...

BRYAN GIBBS ECHALUSE
BSE-ENG I
FRIDAY 4:00-7:00PM

ANS:
1.I would choose the Americans, so that the Philippines would be a part of U.S.A. As we all see the USA is a huge and prosperous country. The government really helps its country men. They have a law that strictly send the children to school which means they value education on. The government supports the poor family, esp. those w/ many children. And of course when you are american, it would be easier to travel to other countries.
2. Ramos was a soldier so he improved the AFP and he did not create too much controversy and corruption during his time, Estrada, in tandem with the PNP chief, Pampilo Lacson to be berried in the |"Libingan ng mga Bayani" but he refuse its time to reunite the country and because Ferdinand Marcos was a president, a soldier and a law maker too. Other than that he's always late to show his presence in places where he needed most like the hostage fiasco in Quirino grand stand. He need to polish his ways more.
3.a. I disagree because will lose its power to vote. The country will be ruled by a prime minister and he/she can satay in his positions as long he/she wants. His decisions won't be based to the reaction of the people. The democracy should stay so we should stitch to presidential type of government .
b. I agree because one of the most problem in the phil. is the over population. Many problem like poverty, malnourishment, lack of education in even crimes rooted to over population. Its time to control the no. of people and to have a strict law and implementation.
c. I disagree, God created man and woman, not man traps in a woman's body or other wise. God said to go and replenish the earth, so how can these people replenish the earth if they could not create a body. One more thing it is seems like giving them authority to get married and change their true identity if they want to be gays and lesbians let them but don't allow same sex marriage.

Anonymous said...

SARAH MAE BRUZUELA # 5110034 BSBA 1

1. I will choose to submit my sovereignty to the Japanese because giving importance to their culture and protecting the nature will really help our country to become more productive and economic nation.Aside from that, they value the people's trust and they were a disciplined country.

2. For me, the best president is Fidel Ramos.He is the proponent who establish the economic growth of the Philippines and established a good relationship with the commoners, and also, he did a good performance interms of giving importance to the poor.
The worst president for me is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo.Even though in her presidency, she made a good economic status of our country, but due to alligations and cases filed against her,many people hate her. With the evidence and proof that she did a corruption , she must be put in jail.

3.A. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand. I disagree in this statement because its an immoral act of legalizing sex prostitution in our country.Its not the heir we got from our forefathers .
B.Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible. I think even this bill was implemented by our Goverment, other people will not surely obey because they were not educated about this bill. I think if the goverment educate the people,the result of this bill will be good.
C.Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians. I am against with it because God told in the Bible that only man and his woman will build their own family.I am not against third sex, but as a person, I value morality .

Anonymous said...

Madel B. Consulta
BSE-MATH

1.for me, if there is no Philippine sovereignty, i am going to submit my sovereignty to Japanese because Japanese thought us how to value our customs & traditions so that if i submit it to Japanese Rep. i think there is a possibility that the Philippine someday is the most respectful country.

2.for me the best President is President Noynoy Aquino because even though he doesn't did something about our country i think he has a power to improve the government or the status of the Philippines some day and i believe that he can do his promise that he did his best to accomplish his promise to us
And the worst President for me is the former President Gloria Arroyo because starting that she elected as a President the Philippine was started to fall because she doesn't do anything for our country.

3.c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians
-for me yes! just give them respect because even though they are in the third sex we need to give them respect that what they need for us.


d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
-yes!because rich individuals have a more income not like poor one.


e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
-No! i'm not agree because if they are going to legalize it, they are only abusing the minor age.

Anonymous said...

AIZA A. ESCLEO
BSE-ENG
1ST YR. STUDENT

1. I would choose JAPAN, as what the statement content they teach us how to value our traditional culture, because if other powerful country will lead us we might forget our culture and even though the time of japanese colonization in our country were not in good position and they killed millions of pilipino's but still I want the japan lead our country as what I have said awhile ago they teach us how to value our country and I do believe that those killings had happened at the past has an ending, as what now's happening.

2.the best former president for me is president Ramos.
because he launched a commission to consult w/ muslim secessionist rebel groups in mindanao, w/ produced a peace deal w/ one of the rebel groups in sept. 1996. he also part of government to end corruption and human rights abuses,
he purged the police force and so many more things.
*the worst for me is of course former-PGMA she is a well known # one in corrupting wealth of our country. she is the worst president because of a large no's. of worst things happened in our country.

3.c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
***for me no! it must not allowed because it is not included in our tradition and in culture and if It'll approved maybe future children may also engaged themselves for being gays/lesbians.
d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
*** Yes! I agree with this because obviously rich people earned greater income than the poor one so of course they have to pay taxes greater compared to the other.
e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
***A big NO! :) sex prostitution must not legalize in our country first of all we are conservative people and we are here in christian country.

Anonymous said...

Pagkaliwagan Zaidan O,
5110067
Bsa-1
1)In my opinion, I will submit my sovereignty to the America. because they taught us to be educated, civilized, trained the Filipino and developed.

2)The best President for me was former President Joseph Estrada. Because in his administration, he allowed public people to enter in the Malacañang Palace. And he is close in the heart of public people.

The worst President for me is former President Gloria Arroyo because she cheated the previous election when she and former candidate Fernando Poe Jr. was contrary.

3)b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
Because of the increasing population of our country.
c.Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians. I am not agree for this it is an imorality for us as Filipino even if they have the rights to live whether who they are.
e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
I am not agree, because many Filipino especially for men, who will be addicted on sex without knowing any responsibility for this.

Anonymous said...

BEED-I
ANJANETTE BUBULI

---------------------------------------------

1.For me, i wiil submit my individual sovereignty to the americans because they given us a chance to have a education that our stepping stone to success
2. for me the best president is Estrada because he know the right of filipino people and according to my mom Estrada was very humble and down to earth .some people judging him but they dont know the real personality of him ,my mom is the one who are help by Estrada during his term.
-for me the worst president is Arroyo because in her administration many people suffering by penury and she was always did bad things in our country she was always involved in the bad issue in our society like curruption.

3.

- i agree about RH BILL because i think this bill could help us to lift up in the poor situation and to avoid too much population and lessen many street children .
- i disagree about sex prostitution to make legalized i really dont like beacause this is immoral and many people could possible having a deseases like HIV AND AIDS.
- Capital punishment i dont agree because all people can make sins for me only god have a right to punish one of us.

Anonymous said...

JESSICA LAGGUI
BSED-1
5110068
1.I will be submitting my sovereignty yo the Americans, because USA is one of the most successful country.It have the most largo speakers in English and I want also to know how they manage their country.The United States has a capitalist mixed economy, which is fueled by abundant natural resources, a well-developed infrastructure, and high productivity.

2.The best president president for me is Ramos because he is one of the good president during his career of being a president in the country.Under Ramos, the Philippines experienced a period of political stability and rapid economic growth and expansion, as a result of his policies and programs designed to foster national reconciliation and unity. Ramos was able to secure major peace agreements with Muslim separatists, communist insurgents and military rebels, which renewed investor confidence in the Philippine economy.
The worst president for me is Arroyo,because based on her performances during her presidency there are lots of problems and tragedies was happened.Although she made a few success in our country,the poverty rate remained stagnant due to a high population growth rate and uneven distribution of income. She also corrupt the funds of the government.
3.
*I agree that the rich individual must pay higher taxes than the poor because we all know that the rich individuals has a job in the government and have a fixed income,while the poor people must pay lower taxes because of the poverty that exist and income is only enough for the needs of their family.
*I am not agree .Though they have committed sins,there is a good way of punishing them. This is also brutal and non-humiliating.
*I agree that RH bill must be approved by the congress as soon as possible because it will control our population. One of the reason why people are poor because we are over populated and its not good to our country.I believed that RH bill is pro-human and pro-choice. Lets have it passed by the congress.

Anonymous said...

AIZA A. ESCLEO
BSE-ENG
1ST YR.

1.I would choose the JAPAN as what the statement says: they taught us to value our traditional culture. because if other powerful country will lead us we might be able to forget our traditional culture and even though the time of japanese colonization in country were not good and they killed millions of filipinos but still I want JAPAN lead our country and I believe that those killings had happened before has end, as what now is happening .

2. The best president is Ramos
because he launched a commission to consult with muslim secessionist rebel groups in mindanao, with produced a peace deal with one of the rebel groups in sept.1996. he also part of a government to end corruption and human rights abuses, he purged the police force.
** the worst is pres.GMA of course she is a well-known number one in corrupting wealth of our country. she is the worst president of our country because f a large no's of worst things happened in our country.
3.c. Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians.
*****NO for me, it must not allowed because it is not part of our culture and and if it'll approved maybe future children may also engaged themselves for being gay/lesbian.
d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
*****YES I agree with that obviously rich people earned greater income than the poor so they must give or pay taxes greater from the poor.
e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
***** no. i'm not agree with this it must not legalize here in our country first of all we are conservative people and of course we are christian people.

Anonymous said...

Elvyra Garma
BSHRM

-- If i given a chance to choose were i submit my individual sovereignty, i will submit to Americans because one of their precious contribution is EDUCATION and we all known that EDUCATION is important to us to learn EVERYTHING.

-- For me i choose President Noynoy Aquino, because, he would not corrupt, i think President Noynoy Aquino was so Honest and Humble man and do EVERYTHING in our country.
-- The worst President i think is President Arroyo, I hate the things she did our country we all known that she corrupt to our country and all i know President Arroyo, cannot help in our ECONOMY.

---B. I agree for RH bill must be approved as soon as possible because it promotes awareness and education insures public health and deceased prevention. RH BILL is less population less uneducated children.

---D. Rich individual must pay higher taxes than poor citizens
- i agree that rich people must pay higher taxes than to poor citizens because rich people can buy anything what they want and they have a good job rather than the poor citizens.

---E. Sex Prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand?
- i do not agree because if the government approved for this statement, our country will be down and it increased the poor Filipino and the Family planning will be disappeared.

Anonymous said...

Carbonilla, Charlina Dawn H.
BSBA-1


1. I think, I'd rather to choose to ba a Japanese so that I know how to VALUE our culture.

2. For me the best president that is stii living, that would be Ramos. We all know that he has something to do to our country. The worst is, Arroyo. Because, she just corrupted most of the pilipino's money.

3.
* Congress must approve RH Bill because, I believe that the only purpose of that is to help us not to kill anyone.
* I am not absolutely agree in Same-sex marriage. Because I still have fear in God. :)
* Rich people should pay more taxes for us poor people to be in a better life.

Anonymous said...

PASCUAL,GELLIE G.
BEED-1ST YEAR


1.for me,i will submit my sovereignty to Americans because they contribute education to us.
2.for me,the best president was ex-former FIDEL V.RAMOS because he built many institutions.the worst president for me is ex pres.GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO because she only our country to have a lot of money on her own.
3.-I APPROVE for the RH BILL for us to lessen the penury in our country and also to control our big population.
-same sex marriage i am dis agree for this because that's a big sin to god.we all know that only man and woman are allow to get married.
-sex prostitution i am disagree for this because it is not good to legalize it,if the government will implement this the sexually transmitted disease will increase.

Anonymous said...

Rowena Munoz BEED

1,SA AMERICA,DAHIL ANG AMERICA AY ANG PINAKAMAKAPANGYARIHANG BANSA.
2,I THINK JOSEPH ESTRADA IS A GOOD FORMER PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE PRIORITIZED THE BUDGET OF EDUCATION,THEN SI ESTRADA AY MALAPIT SA MAHIHIRAP.
3.THE HOUSE BILL NO,4294 AN ACT PROVIDING FOR COMPREHENSIVE POLICY ON RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT,AND FOR OTHER PURPOSE.
FOR ME I'M NOT IN FAVOR OF REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH BILL BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE DO PREMARITAL SEX,IT IS IMMORAL,IT IS A SIN.

Anonymous said...

RICHMOND A. CARABLE
BSHRM_II

I will just submit my sovereignty to the Americans because one of their precious contribution is the EDUCATION.I may get to live and work anywhere in US giving me more opportunities and a better life. If I submit my individual sovereignty to US, I may get to enjoy the benefits of an American citizen like the right to vote in elections, become a candidate in elections, and to work at federal level which is similar to the Philippines.

2. For me, the best president in terms of performances is Fidel Ramos. According to his record, FVR receives award, medal and honor for his achievements in Korea and Vietnam. Known for his disciplinarian method in his troop but has a good faith in his heart.

3.i dont agree to be legal the prostitution in our contry because prostitution is giving the cost of brutality to each other.

Anonymous said...

BSBA1
5110143

1)I sovereignty to the AMERICANS it is because i can be a good individual or alone citizen in that country and American country is one(1) of the successful country. unlike the Spain we don't have any news from there country.
2) for my opinion...
the best president for me is pres. Noynoy Aquino,it is because he have still a time to do what was he promised to all the pilipino citizen.
the worst president for me is pres. gloria arroyo it is because pres. arroyo was done so many bad issues that affect our country and she had been the queen of the news paper in her admins. time...just like the hello garci tape issue.
3)i select the letter
c. same sex merriage I AM NOT AGREE with this issue because even though i look and i act just like a guy...i apply the law of our God and even it is approve by the government I WILL NEVER AND EVER DO THAT...
b.the reproductive health bill...i agree on this issue because i came from or i am a product of the broken family... so i know what was the problem of the big family that have an not enuogh badget for there family for there every day life...and the last is
d.the taxes of the rich and poor...for me I DON"T AGREE on this issue it is because paying the taxes is our obligation and we are the same pilipino who lives in the same country and also pueberty is not excuse to this issue ... we should need to do is to be fare to thoose who have nothing but they are not exempted to the tax..

prepared by: Tamagos, Sarah A.

Anonymous said...

LAILA R. REMOT
BSA-1
5110073
OCT.15,2011


1.-IT DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION, BUT FOR ME, I WILL BE SUBMITTING MY INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNITY IN THE US, BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY IMPROVEMENTS HAPPENS IN THE US, UNLIKE IN SPAIN WE DON’T HAVE ANY NEWS FROM THEIR COUNTRY THAT THEY IMPROVED.
2.(A) - IN MY OWN OPINION IN PERFORMANCE OF FORMER PRESIDENT FIDEL V. RAMOS, WAS GOOD BECAUSE IN HIS TERM THE SALARY OF MANY WORKERS WAS INCREASE.
(B) - FORMER PRESIDENT JOSEPH, ESTRADA- IN HIS TERM THERE IS SO MANY PEOPLE LIVING IN PENURY THAT HE HELPED, AND OUR ECONOMY BUDGET WAS EQUAL OR IN OTHER WORDS IT IS PAIR TO THE PEOPLE THAT LIVING IN THERE OWN COUNTRY. AND FOR ME HE IS THE BEST PRESIDENT.
(C) - IN TERM OF FORMER PRESIDENT GLORIA MACAPAGAL ARROYO, HER PERFORMANCE WAS NOT GOOD, BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY CORRUPTIONS HAPPENS, LIKE “HELLO GARSI” AND MANY MORE.
(D) - LAST BUT NOT THE LIST OUR PRESENT PRESIDENT BINIGNO S. AQUINO III, MY FIRST EXPECTATION AFTER HE ELECTED TO BE A PRESIDENT IN OUR COUNTRY WAS HE CAN DO HIS PART AS A PRESIDENT, BUT SAD TO SAY UNTIL NOW THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT IN OUR COUNTRY. AND IF I’ AM GOING TO RATE HIS PERFORMANCE FROM 1.0-5.0, I GAVE HIM A BARELY GRADE OF 3.0. I THINK HE DID NOT LIVE UP TO THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR HIM IN THE OFFICE. HE’S BEEN WEIGHED AND FOUND WANTING.

3. (A.) Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.- THE REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH BILL OR OTHERWISE KNOWN BY ITS EUPHEMESTIC VERSION AS THE RESPONSIBLE PARENTHOOD BILL IS A HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL ISSUE AND A DIVISIVE ONE AT THAT, RAGING AND CUTTING DEEPLY ACROSS THE POLITICAL DIVIDE. I AM AGAINST THE REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH BILL BECAUSE IT GOES AGAINST WITH THE LAW OF NATURE WHICH IS THAT OF PROCREATION. IT IS ALSO HIGHLY IMMORAL BECAUSE THE END OR PURPOSE OF SAID BILL DOES NOT JUSTIFY THE MEANS OR WAYS NO MATTER HOW NOBLE AND GOOD THE INTENSION THAT MAY BE.
(B.) Same-sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimination against gays and lesbians. - THESE IS A BIG NO BECAUSE IT IS A BIG SIN. BECAUSE CREATED BY GOD WAS BOY AND GIRL ONLY.
(C.) Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand. – IN MY OPINION I WILL NOT AGREE TO LEGALIZE THIS SEX PROSTITUTION, BECAUSE IT WILL AFFECT MANY PEOPLE SPECIALLY GIRLS , IF WE LEGALIZED THIS STATEMENT I THINK MANY GIRLS THAT WILL NOT FINISHED THEIR STUDIES, MOST OF THEM ARE WHO HAVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS, BECAUSE THEY WILL THINK THAT THIS IS THE EASY WAY TO SUPPORT THEIR FINANCIAL NEEDS.

Anonymous said...

RICHELLE F. CAMMAGAY
BSBA-1
5110063
OCT.15,2011

1. FOR ME, I WILL SUBMITTING MY INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGNITY IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BECAUSE AMERICA IS A GOOD COUNTRY AND THEY HELPED OUR COUNTRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT OUR COUNTRY WILL ENCOUNTERED. UNLIKE THE SPANISH THEY MAKE THE FILIPINOS AS THEIR ADHERENTS.
2. RAMOS- FOR ME, DURING HIS TERM EVERYTHING IS GOOD.
ESTRADA- FOR ME HE IS THE BEST AMONG THE SAID FORMER PRESIDENTS, BECAUSE HE HELPED MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING IN PENURY.
ARROYO- FOR ME SHE IS THE WORST, BECAUSE DURING HER TERM THE PHILIPPINES WERE ENCOUNTERED IN PENURY OF CORRUPTION AND THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT HERE IN OUR COUNTRY.
AQUINO- FOR ME, WHEN AQUINO ELECTED AS A PRESIDENT OF OUR COUNTRY, ALL I THOUGHT HE CAN HANDLE HIS PART AS A PRESIDENT BUT UNTIL NOW THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL HERE IN OUR COUNTRY, BUT WE CAN SEE IF THESE COMING MONTHS OR DAYS IF THERE IS AN IMPROVEMENT.

Anonymous said...

BARJA JENELYN BSE

1,For me,i will submit my individual sovereignty to the Japanese because Japanese has a good culture and tradition,good economy and high technology.
2,For me my president is Joseph Estrada because ERAP makamasa,makamahirap,he supported the military family gave additional rice every month aside from their monthly salary,also his program the beneficiary of poor people,the housing program ,the agriculture for farmers,education,health service,more project for the benefits of poor people..the worst president for me is Gloria Arroyo because she engaged in crimes,graft and corruption,she is a wise and greedy person.
3b,RH BILL ,it less population,it is good for mother's health.
e,Sex prostitution ,it spreading of sexually transmitted disease such as HIV,AIDS,,,minor children encouraged to do prostitute.
f,Capital punishment,,kill unjustice,only GOD can punished to us.

Anonymous said...

traditional culture and individual sovereignty because they have well-to-do and other status of family how to respect the other countries and cultures.
2. Ramos administration was become available in our country around 800,00 new jobs. Estrada administration was declared by jueteng gambling. Arroyo administration was supported the war against terrorists and spent p8.6 billion from E-VAT. Aquino administration was the K + 12 for education and decreased from economics. The best president for me is Fidel V. Ramos because he was made more structures, program for the poverty. The worst president for me is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo because she made wars against terrorists and revenged the Muslims in Mindanao.
3.government should be changed to parliamentary form of government is not agree for me because if he change to parliamentary, that will make many problems about the economics.
2. Rich individual must pay higher taxes that the poor citizens is approved for me because they can pay well to not increase the taxes maybe the poor citizen hard to decide.
3. Capital punishment must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed "unforgivable sins" against our nation is not agree for me because they will kill many people who have a lot of punishment that made in our nation and to be united.

RADHIKA P,RIVERA
BEED I

Anonymous said...

GELAINE J. CONINGCO
BSBA
1.For me the americans because they introduced us education and we all know that education is very important to all of us and not only education also the transportation.
2.RAMOS during his time our economy is increasing and we called that the gloden years.
Estrada during his time all of us can enter in the mallacanans palace but because of the gambling that he did he is evicted.
PNOY is our present president as of now and he has a good performance.
And for me the best president is pnoy because as i saw and heard in other people he is doing the best as he can and even though as of now we suffering crisis but pnoy is still doing as best as he can to improve our country.
3.A.Our present presidential form of government should be changed to parliamentary form of governmentis not agree for me because it can cause chaos and it is expensive.
B.Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the congress as soon as possible for me i agree so that the number of people in our country will be prevented.
C.Same sex marriage should be allowed in our society without discrimation against gays and lesbians is not agree for me because it is a sin.

Anonymous said...

Emmanuel C. Pagaduan
BSE-Eng

Answer

1.for me, I will submit my sovereignty to the United States of America because america is very improved to the society and technologies and america is many contribution to the Philippines like Education and others i choose america because i believe to the process of economy.

2. For my opinion the best President for me is Joseph Estrada because he help the poor Filipino and he fight for the freedom of every people.And for me the worst president is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo because she corrupt the money for the people and she is not honest during the election.

3.A. f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation.
for me im not agree becouse god give us the value of life to the world and god he can also take lives not people or other else.

B. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
Me i agree to Rh bill becouse to solve the population growth of the philippines. if RH bill is have been a law many people have a food and other things.

C. d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
I agree because if the rich families is pay a tax higher thean poor he also help the poor people in the philippine.

Anonymous said...

Emmanuel C. Pagaduan
BSE-Eng

Answer

1.for me, I will submit my sovereignty to the United States of America because america is very improved to the society and technologies and america is many contribution to the Philippines like Education and others i choose america because i believe to the process of economy.

2. For my opinion the best President for me is Joseph Estrada because he help the poor Filipino and he fight for the freedom of every people.And for me the worst president is Gloria Macapagal Arroyo because she corrupt the money for the people and she is not honest during the election.

3.A. f. Capital punishment, e.g., lethal injection, electric chair, must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed “unforgivable sins” against our nation.
for me im not agree becouse god give us the value of life to the world and god he can also take lives not people or other else.

B. b. Reproductive Health Bill must be approved by the Congress as soon as possible.
Me i agree to Rh bill becouse to solve the population growth of the philippines. if RH bill is have been a law many people have a food and other things.

C. d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
I agree because if the rich families is pay a tax higher thean poor he also help the poor people in the philippine.

Anonymous said...

1.to americans.... bec. they had changed our nations so good they trained many filipinos anything like education.
2.i was so young when former Pres. Ramos role our nation but i think he excelled during his termed also with estrada, while in arroyo administration actually i like her way to role people in our country while pres.noy noy is for me failed bec. i don't like the way he roled our country he has a lots of promises that actually will never come or make and i thik he is the worst...... and one more thing i think .. he has no skill to role our country bec he still a single and do not know actually the real role of the father of the nation.

Anonymous said...

Haidelyn Torres
BSIT-1

1.I will submitting my sovereignty to the Americans so that our country would be part of the United States of America because we know that america is the most influential ang rich county.

2.The best president for me is Aquino because even if he was not here in our country at the time of calamity he still their for our country and give the needs for the people.

3. a. Our present presidential form of government should be changed to parliamentary form of government.
* I did'nt agreed because it have a big effect for us and big changes .

d. Rich individuals must pay higher taxes than the poor citizens.
*I agree because rich people can pay the higher taxes than the poor people.

e. Sex prostitution must be made legal in our country just like in Thailand.
*i didn't agree because it can affect the background of our country and specially to our culture.

rebecca lucena beed 1 said...

answer

1)
For me ,I will submit my individual sovereignty to the Japanese, like what was said to question no.1, the Japanese people taught us how to value our traditional culture, which is very important to one of us.Philippine culture is one of the important part of our country that we need to value with.

2) Among the choices, the best president for me is Mr. Joseph Estrada. Because of his commitment of a clean government, he did not sign a single government contract with a sovereign guarantee while in office and he ordered the immediate relief of corrupt officials in the military and police command. His pro-poor program of government was a success in less than two years with an improvement in the country's peace and order situation.

and the worst is president Gloria macapagal Arroyo because she is unfair to other and she is a corruption president


♥I agree about the RH Bill must be approved by the congress as soon as possible because this bill is the only way to control the population growth and lessen penury in our country.
♥I strongly disagree about the sex prostitution must be made legal because Filipinos knows how to respect every creature on earth.
♥And last i disagree about the capital punishment because we are religious country. And only God has the right to give lesson or to punish his creatures.

3)
Capital punishment must be restored as a form of punishment to erring individuals who have committed "unforgivable sins" against our nation is not agree for me because they will kill many people who have a lot of punishment that made in our nation and to be united.

Anonymous said...

Sandra T. Oyao
BEED-1


1.I will submit my sovereignty to the Americans because they influence
Education to the Filipinos. Transportation and communication in the
Philippines were developed because of the Americans.

2.The best President for me is Ramos because he is one of the Filipino
leader who tried to build the economy and curd corruption.The worst
President is Arroyo because she was the leader of corruption.


3. a.I disagree about the capital punishment because we are religious
country.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Infolinks In Text Ads

top